Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

throttlebottom whooperoops ???

I have no idea what that means but its made me laugh :D
Thank you. I like to make people laugh. It is from my alternative to swear words list, throttlebottom means a bumbling, inept person in public office. :-)

I thought it applied to the stupid referee. :-)

It was a penalty, as much as it sucks to be at the end of such decision, it is what it is, on the bright side we're still unbeaten and on course to make it 5 in a row
Like I said mate , it was Shearer (with his Newcastle links) that said he didn't think it was a penalty. Got the feeling last night that , motd/Lineker were out to nip any idea of being questionable in the bud.

It wasn’t a bad point in the circumstances. Newcastle away is never an easy game, and without Rodri and De Bruyne (plus Ake and Bobb) it was always going to be a challenging fixture. I think a draw was just about a fair result. It’s going to take time for Pep to find the right balance in the team to compensate for the loss of Rodri, but he will find a solution, as he always does.

Errr..didn't Stones score a crucial one just the other day v the Arse?
One Jonny Boy goal does not a good set piece system make. You are completely missing the point we are dire at set pieces, especially corners. That will probably be the only time we score from a corner all season. Compare that to Arse, Dips etc. It's simply not good enough for the amount of corners we win.

My Chelsea mate reckons he’s the best in the world but fails to notice teams with play with 11 behind the ball against us. They were saying it about Grealish when he had the freedom of Villa.
Yeah, people who says Palmer should stay has evident trouble with relating decision to the time of decision. Its great that Palmer doing great and its a benefit for our acadamy. Palmer at the moment of decision been behind Foden, Doku, KDB with Bobb slowly coming up and basically no numbers.

Blatant dive and typical PiGMOL suspectful officiating, and the resident wet fannies and flappers are slagging off our team. Cunts.

In Pep I trust.
Attwell has form for doing us over. I refer you to the Brighton game in May 2021. Fortunately we had won the PL by then, but ye gods he was well dodgy that night. I groan every time he is near one of our games, and in my opinion he's on a par with OliVAR and Alty Taylor in his clear anti City betting masters bias.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.