Newcastle United (A) | Post Match thread

Whether his studies are up or down is really irrelevant. Lots of other things have to be taken into consideration. It was a tackle out of control, Both feet up off the ground, The boot was high into the knee, No intention of playing the ball...

You don't need to stick your studs into an opponents knee to do damage. KDB could have easily had his cruciate done with a tackle like that.

Shocking tackle. Blatant red

FFS will you clowns read the threads you are replying to.

I replied to someone saying it was studs up pointing out it's not studs up.

I'm not interested in 20 people telling me its knee height when my comment literally includes that statement.

It’s not about the studs. It’s about it being a knee high lunge at a player who is in full flow. If that isn’t a red card I dont know what is.

i was watching the referee looking at the monitor and it actually looked worse in slow mo. He wax clearly instructed to change his decision. Every time the ref goes to the monitor the decision is reversed. Who is really making the decisions?

I agree it's a red all day long. No attempt to get the ball, high and reckless.

Yes, like I said, it's a high tackle, but it's not studs up, which would mean youre making contact on the player you're fouling with your studs.
He went across KDB so the side of his boot caught the leg. If it was flush the top of his boot, studs exposed would have made contact.

Great game , did well to get a point but should have been 3 really. Why not stick Rodri on that far post to defend Trippers free kick. It was nailed on where it was going and Ederson left the space.

He went across KDB so the side of his boot caught the leg. If it was flush the top of his boot, studs exposed would have made contact.

Yes, you're just rewording the fact it wasn't a studs up challenge and repeating it back to me.

Part glad we got a point after such a poor performance but bit disappointed we didn’t win after getting back to 3-3.

We don’t look fully fit to me as we haven’t been tested yet and it showed at times. We started the game sloppily today with Ake misplacing a pass in the first 20 seconds and defensively it carried in for most of the game.

The positives for me were De Bruyne, Gundogan and Haaland.

FFS will you clowns read the threads you are replying to.

I replied to someone saying it was studs up pointing out it's not studs up.

I'm not interested in 20 people telling me its knee height when my comment literally includes that statement.
Call me a clown again and you'll have a stud stuck in you and it won't be to the knee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.