Newcastle United (A) | Post Match thread

If Eddie Howe is a gormless twat, I'll take a gormless twat every day of the week. He's changed everything at the club from day one when he turned up for training at 7am and stayed until 7pm and has done the same ever since. He took over a team who were simply not fit enough to last 45 minutes never mind 90 and the players had no idea of what was expected of them. So far he looks to be a great manager and it's a toss up between him and Potter as to who are the best English managers. Potter is doing really well but has worked with his players much longer than Howe has. I didn't rate him until I got to see him up close at our club.
Honest question: Will Howe be your Mancini… winning that first trophy will be critical to your clubs progression. Mancini was a winner and elevated us to the next level

If Eddie Howe is a gormless twat, I'll take a gormless twat every day of the week. He's changed everything at the club from day one when he turned up for training at 7am and stayed until 7pm and has done the same ever since. He took over a team who were simply not fit enough to last 45 minutes never mind 90 and the players had no idea of what was expected of them. So far he looks to be a great manager and it's a toss up between him and Potter as to who are the best English managers. Potter is doing really well but has worked with his players much longer than Howe has. I didn't rate him until I got to see him up close at our club.
I’m still not overly impressed with Newcastle’s fitness levels. Spurred on by the crowd, they often go hell for leather in the opening 60 minutes but then tend to flag in the final third. That is perhaps something to watch for in the remainder of the season.

I'll take the draw, especially when we fought back to get the point.

However. Trippier, studs up, both feet off the ground and out of control is a Red any day of the year...apart from when it's committed on a City player, than VAR downgrades it to Yellow. If anyone doubts that PIGMOL are corrupt, go read the laws of the game and comeback with the reasons why that was overturned.

And Andy fucking Hinchcliffe....was he touched up in the showers at City ? Why is that **** let anywhere near the Mic for any game we are involved in? He almost squealed with joy whenever they scored, celebrated when our goal was overturned due to offside and the Trippier and VAR defence (5-10 mins of crap about how good it is and how Trippier didn't deserve a Red) was bile inducing. He is a **** of the highest order.

Fuck off Hinchcliffe.

ps Pep's weird sub policy was in full evidence today........
He's a ****, no idea why he hates us so much

Honest question: Will Howe be your Mancini… winning that first trophy will be critical to your clubs progression. Mancini was a winner and elevated us to the next level
I would love it if Howe was to become our Mancini. I know it's tough for you to drop 2 points against us but it was only 2 home games ago that we destroyed Arsenal and cost them their place in the Champions League.

I'll take that for the entertainment factor over the moaning and doubt tonight. A light in the darkness is the positives of coming back from 2 down and some bright spots though it id sobering to see some of the previous frustration evident and of course the fucking commentary doesn't half make our games a chore.

Last edited:
Aye? You think Pep was right not to use any subs? I suspect so, unless you’re just on me out of boredom because you were let off early today from the chip shop.
Aye? Come on Geordie lad, stop being a sheep and get a backbone.
Pissing my self laughing at the chip shop thing.
Do you still do deep fried Mars Bars at the oak cafe?

Newcastle can sustain that level of intensity over the season. That performance against Newcastle was similar to our defeats vs Norwich and our home defeat Leicester (although that game we were had a few players missing)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.