Newcastle United (A) | Post Match thread

At the end of the season that could be a huge point, Newcastle look a proper, tidy side.

sorry disagree, they are building a useful side and at home they will give everyone a game.

Had my doubts about Eddie Howe but he has done a superb job and they have bought well.
Let’s agree to disagree and review our thoughts as the season progresses.
They may be our Wolves of this season.
I would love Pep to set out a side to counter …….
Traore……Son……Zaha…..
He’d fail.

Just to say the Geordies put on a great match atmosphere. Best I have witnessed in a long time (mind you, I was sat among them rather than up in the gods with our lot)

The lack of depth of FBs is worrying
With 5 subs rule, more and more mid table team will push the winger running forward and target Cancelo and Walker. Get them a yellow and then they will have a field day.

Gomaz and Rico are great but they don't have much PL experiences.

We should do some Ashley Young style signing. Signing an old seasoned PL experienced full back who are happy to staying on the bench but can be useful at times. At least give the opposite something to worry about. Perhaps not as old as Young.
As old and experienced as, say...

Walker?

Watched it back a few times now, the two players were running at similar pace, and the high foot that came across kev had about as much power as a fart in the wind.
Its a shit foul at best. He tripped him up at knee level.
It's borderline yellow, never mind red.
kev gets up and gets on with it.
I thought it was a great decision
Agreed, apart from the borderline yellow, it was a yellow clear as day there’s no question about that, you can actually see Kieron going up to Kev afterwards saying words to the effect “Kev, I didn’t try to do you”, Kev actually embraced him because he knew he didn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.