Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like our and rest of prem games may be cancelled this weekend
I really doubt that. Obviously, the clubs with outbreaks will have no choice. But if teams can play then they should. There won't be enough time later on in the season to fit all the rearranged games in.

I really doubt that. Obviously, the clubs with outbreaks will have no choice. But if teams can play then they should. There won't be enough time later on in the season to fit all the rearranged games in.
It could be a huge advantage if we can carry on playing and winning during this Covid period. We have less games to fit in and are less affected than Liverpool and Chelsea in the AFCON as well

Being knocked out of our cup this year might be the ultimate blessing in disguise with no additional cup ties this month and next. There is also no headache of re-arranging the Everton game that is the same weekend as the final

I suspect if games are cancelled the EFL semis will be changed to a one off game

Hopefully he doesn't get booked in the next three against Newcastle, Leicester and Brentford, We then have Arsenal that's the game we want him to get a booking because we have Swindon away in the cup after that.

I certainly don't think we should rest him we can't rest him just because he has 4 yellows. If he gets another so be it. Stones and Laporte can do the job for a game.
I'd rest him for Newcastle so that he can play vs Leicester

It could be a huge advantage if we can carry on playing and winning during this Covid period. We have less games to fit in and are less affected than Liverpool and Chelsea in the AFCON as well

Being knocked out of our cup this year might be the ultimate blessing in disguise with no additional cup ties this month and next. There is also no headache of re-arranging the Everton game that is the same weekend as the final

I suspect if games are cancelled the EFL semis will be changed to a one off game
"Those cheating Berties kept their players healthy to go on a run"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.