Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle have 3 players out injured and so far no indication of positive covid cases,bar Torres think we have a full squad to pick from be surprised this game doesn’t go ahead,spurs 3 out and 4 doubts red scousers 6 out and 1 doubt again unless a sudden rise in positive cases I see this going ahead as well ..

Yeah other than the potential scare before the Leeds game, there really isn't any indication that we have a COVID problem brewing that could hamper tomorrow.

If this goes ahead, and with the emergency PL meeting on Monday, plus the fact that the team/squad's had five days from their last match, I don't have the slightest doubt that Pep will absolutely pick our strongest team. If anything, he'll have difficulty deciding what that is.

If he picks our strongest team then we'll be in for a treat IMHO.

Wasn't very hopeful of league continuing after the sixth game of the weekend got cancelled just before kick-off earlier ... but now watching Leeds v Arsenal kick-off gives me hope that we should be able to play tomorrow ... unless Newcastle chicken out and somehow produce multiple positive COVID tests tomorrow morning.

Wasn't very hopeful of league continuing after the sixth game of the weekend got cancelled just before kick-off earlier ... but now watching Leeds v Arsenal kick-off gives me hope that we should be able to play tomorrow ... unless Newcastle chicken out and somehow produce multiple positive COVID tests tomorrow morning.

Given that we’re their only allies, I’m not sure pissing us off is on the agenda.

I don't believe the figures that come out are all covid related, more people die from flu a year. We can't lockdown and keep getting jabbed every time a new strain arrives, sheer madness. We have to live with it now unfortunately
You can’t compare 19 with flu , it’s a different gravy . Also I’m sure jabbing is working coz I’m hearing from loads of young people getting positive but no symptoms and riding it out.
Agree we have to live with it but not until few years once we all get proper natural immunity ,then you might compare with common flu .
Until then we have to be sensible and take responsibility as a human living in a society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.