Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it does get canceled, I just hope it's done early. I'll be gutted if it gets postponed but I'll be well and truly pissed off if I'm in Newcastle when they announce it. It's a shamble that some games have been called off last minute today. They know there's a risk now, so they should all have been tested much earlier.

If it does get canceled, I just hope it's done early. I'll be gutted if it gets postponed but I'll be well and truly pissed off if I'm in Newcastle when they announce it. It's a shamble that some games have been called off last minute today. They know there's a risk now, so they should all have been tested much earlier.
Some of us are already up here mate...

I've got two tickets available and can meet before the game tomorrow in Newcastle if anyone is in need

I thought I was being a cynic when I thought the players and staff wanted Christmas off, but it's now looking that way. Just seems very odd that there are suddenly loads of cases, I'm sure there's some bullshittery going on behind the scenes at several clubs

not as cynical as me thinking it’s funny the only PL not called off today was the one on Sky

Wasn't very hopeful of league continuing after the sixth game of the weekend got cancelled just before kick-off earlier ... but now watching Leeds v Arsenal kick-off gives me hope that we should be able to play tomorrow ... unless Newcastle chicken out and somehow produce multiple positive COVID tests tomorrow morning.

If I was Newcastle, I'd rather get us out the way. Teams around them like Burnley, Watford etc are going to have 2 or 3 extra games to play. They should want to be fresh going into games

I'm not a covid denier, but I don't like the sheer scale of scaremongering that goes with it by our media
How the fuck is something that’s killed 0NE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND people in the uk, and millions worldwide classed as scaremongering? I hate our government and media but this virus is spreading worse than ever, I don’t think there’s been a bigger threat in my lifetime, and I’m an FOC

How the fuck is something that’s killed 0NE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND people in the uk, and millions worldwide classed as scaremongering? I hate our government and media but this virus is spreading worse than ever, I don’t think there’s been a bigger threat in my lifetime, and I’m an FOC
Omicron is the weakest of all the variants and has killed one 86 year old who had underlying heart conditions so yeah at the moment with omicron its pure scaremongering. Even south Africa who had it first can't believe uk hysteria I can cos we are the most gullable people in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.