Newcastle United (A) - Wed 27th Sept, 20:00 | EFL Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pep will go strong tonight and hope we go through.

Always loved this competition since we won it in 76 and it would be great if we could win it in it's last meaningful season...even if we have to play the kids later.

Unfortunately the new Euro Super League mark 2 will kill this competition from next season.

Hopefully the spirit of Dennis will see us through tonight!

View attachment 94455
Was there that day and to be fair after the game we went for a Chinese just around the corner from Wembley and had some great banter with half a dozen Toon lads.

Always loved this competition since we won it in 76 and it would be great if we could win it in it's last meaningful season...even if we have to play the kids later.

Unfortunately the new Euro Super League mark 2 will kill this competition from next season.

View attachment 94455
Dennis Tueart King of all Geordies !!

View attachment 94455
He used to have that picture in his hallway. He might still do for all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.