Newcastle United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

After the pre match suicide squad that went rather well.

Ederson superb
Kovacic superb

Foden brilliant 10/10 and puts an end to the can he play in midfield argument. If Haaland hadn’t had a stinker it would have been a couple of assists. Without stones silva and KDB that was very impressive.

The Boys in Blue didn't give in, they fought to the end. What a wonderful team. They showed 'em, they showed 'em all. Especially the bar codes, silly, dirty, players from Geordie land. Especially the Specsavers needing blind stupid media scrum. And especially the FA and the Refs. They think that if they don't give us the free kicks and the sending off for the cheating dirty players we will hold up our hands and say ok we won't fight.
NEVER, EVER, EVER, UNDERESTIMATE MANCHESTER CITY YOU BUNCH OF FOOLS, CLOWNS.

Whoops who left the caps lock on?? ;-)

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. :-) (cap lock deliberately on that time.) :-)

That was an immense performance from this team. The European and champions of England just wow. Sterling effort I take my hat off to everyone one of them. On Foden. He’s overrated he’s this that and the other. Tonight was a coming of age for him. Can he fill KDBs boots? This boy has arrived!! I’ve known Phil from a very early age and he now has the world at his feet. I salute you..breath taking. Thank you Pep you are a legend

very encouraging. Kovacic looking every bit as good as Gundogan at little passes round the corner and being so reliable at not getting caught out. plus a bit more bite and speed even that gundog.

Gvardiol looking like a mirrored clone of Diaz, defender to his core but also stepping out like Akanji does and a few long passes that bode well.

not sure how they got that energy back but somehow they did it and firmly put Newcastle back in their box.

based on the first rounds of games - only Arsenal look anywhere potentially close to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.