Newcastle United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

It was a great game, atmosphere was brilliant, I think with the defence being so impervious we can relax a bit, I think the crowd control could be a bit better at full time with all the building work going on it was a bit chaotic, good to be back

Great game, I think if Gordon got the 2nd yellow he deserved we might have seen the goals our performance did deserve

Foden kova and Rodri were brilliant through the middle.

The only negative I had was grealish, yet again not creating a jot, shots Into defenders and shit crossing.
His best work was tracking back when needed. Seems like he should offer more .

A fantastic effort from all concerned. An entertaining, absorbing match. Thought we were resilient and very much in control for the majority of it. Big Erl looks like he's a fair bit short of full fitness and lacks that burst he had last season. To come back from Greece with no meaningful preparation time and key injuries showed real commitment from the whole squad. Foden was the best player on show.

Under all the circumstances that was excellent. I thought pep was risking no subs as a few players looked on their ass after 75 mins.

Huge win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.