Palmer======Foden=======Grealish
===========Haaland=============

Alternatively:

=============Ederson===========
Walker===Dias=====Ake===Gvardiol
=======Rodri======Kovacic=======
Alvarez=======Cole=========Foden
===========Haaland=============

We used to beat these fookers with Wanchope when they had Shearer up front and Sir Bobby Robson managing them. A decent result at home to villa and all the Chicken Lickens are out.

I've gone with the draw. Newcastle flying, we're not quite on it yet.

If we do win this though other teams might be worried already, our next 5 before Arsenal (A) are kind fixtures.

I never ever say we can write a game off because I hate losing and the Premier League is so close that 3 points can be the difference in winning the title, Pep's pre-match interview and the call for the fans to get behind the team because we need you does feel like a white flag moment,

We will give our best tonight and all the fans ask is 100% from the players and if we come up short then ok the better team won, We will need to get used to not winning 3 trophies every season and dare I even say we end up potless.

Heart says win
Head says draw (at best)

Even Pep has said playing sunday would have been better, and it could have been but those TNT 8pm cockends insisted on a wank time on Saturday
I’m the same on the result, but hoping playing a good side that will perhaps go for it more will give Erling more room and opportunities to exploit.

The potential fatigue from Wednesday is significant and you are absolutely correct on the game scheduling. You could say it’s unfortunate that we have a really appealing fixture this weekend but no reason it couldn’t have been Sunday or even Monday.

I hadn’t been looking ahead too far and see we will then have an 8 day break till the blades game. That makes the decision making of the PL/tv even more suspect, hopefully Pep uses it as one of his tools to get the team up for it from the start.

I've gone with the draw. Newcastle flying, we're not quite on it yet.

If we do win this though other teams might be worried already, our next 5 before Arsenal (A) are kind fixtures.
I appreciate we are missing a couple of key players this weekend, but the only thing seperating the two sides is a goal difference of +1 and the fact we already have European silverware in the trophy cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.