Newcastle United (H) | Sat 19th Aug, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
slightly off topic , do we know if they will have spurs united on inside the ground? mary ds still doesn't have sky
you would hope City never lower themselves to show a rags game if it isn't against us.

especially against spurs, cannot think why anyone bar their pair of cuntish fans would want to see it.

Also I have no idea but it will be on in the townley

Enjoy your seizure.

Anyone who isn’t more relaxed than ever after last seasons success needs mental help. It’s not healthy to demand constant success.

Jesus Christ, the leaps that people make on here make me laugh. Where is there any demand for constant success in that lot? It's an observation that we are facing very difficult in-form opponents at a time when, bar Rodri and Haaland, circumstances have combined to rob us of probably our 5 most important players. Any post that isn't tub thumpingly pro-City is a sign of mental illness now is it?

Been plenty of posts saying it's as it was until November mate, I'm going to look at my usual spot and see if there's any signage.
I had a place using a m8s residents pass but lost it now so I’m totally lost where to park. Coming from droylsden way so any tips be great

Good post.

A few are throwing the abuse for daring to mention the reality of our situation.This game is far from a given and people are only expressing their thoughts on such,they should not be hounded for or insulted for it.

Newcastle are strong,they look fit and organised and after last weeks excellent result.....they have momentum.

Given our injuries,lack of prep/rest.....This game could go either way.
I am going for a 2-2 score line. I think it is a realistic assessment. But some posters are losing the run of themselves preaching negativity. When we go a goal down tonight the match day thread will explore new dimensions of insanity.
Should those losing it be hounded of course not I believe people can say whatever they want within reason. But maybe they should reflect upon what we have achieved and learn to savour and enjoy that rather than worry about the possibility of having a poor season because players have left and have not been replaced. The team we field tonight may not be our strongest but it is still capable of getting a result which I expect us to get.

The plastics that have attracted themselves to MCFC are out of control with their over emotional self entitlement and bullshit this week . Even a draw tonight and the hysteria will be off the scale . I can’t wait for the international break in a couple of weeks then the PL season starts proper after that !

Actually very confident about this game, we'll show them the levels. I'd be a bit worried if it was away but first home game of the season on Saturday night place will be rocking. 4-0 City. 2 from Erl, one from Cole and Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.