Newcastle United (H) | Sat 19th Aug, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you would hope City never lower themselves to show a rags game if it isn't against us.

especially against spurs, cannot think why anyone bar their pair of cuntish fans would want to see it.

Also I have no idea but it will be on in the townley

They won't have it on in the ground unless you are in hospitality.

Really tough test for City tonight, a great barometer of where this XI is.

There's definitely a 'feel' that we're going into this a bit weaker, with key injuries and departures, up against a buoyant Newcastle. Foden and Grealish need to play to Haaland right from the off, to test the Geordie back line.

But for all their attacking verve, and Newcastle are a sharp attacking side, they still don't look great at the back. City need to get inside the twat Burn's head and keep Isak quiet.

The crowd are needed tonight!! Roar the lads on and don't show the nerves!!

Odds are certainly drifting like you don't normally see with City, 1.5 to 1.9.....

Last edited:
Couldn’t agree more. Newcastle really arent all that. Yes they are good progressive team and Eddie Howe will have them well organised but we’re talking about a treble winning team who have the mentality to turn around games when are backs are against the wall for small periods of play.

I’m not worried in the slightest. City win for me no danger.
But it's not the treble winning team is it

I'm really not looking forward to this game.
It's going to be fantastic that the four trophies will all be displayed and more than likely Mike Summerbee will be on the pitch with them and we'll all be a bit giddy
But then it comes to the match which after our "uncertain" start to the season, especially with how Seville carved us open time and again midweek, is going to be a real struggle
I fully expect, no matter what the result tonight, we'll once again come out on top at the end of the season, but this is not the correct time to be playing a very dangerous Newcastle

I had a place using a m8s residents pass but lost it now so I’m totally lost where to park. Coming from droylsden way so any tips be great
I park at St. Brigids School. It will get full close to game time so get there early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.