Newcastle United (H) - Sat 4th March, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We desperately need to win every match. Arsenal have a ruthlessly efficient look about them and don't look like slipping up. We've just got to be ready to take advantage if / when they do.
Your “ruthlessly efficient” bar is set pretty low. They’ve slipped up in half of their previous half dozen games

As you saw against us lot, they will literally set up 10 behind the ball and try to stop you playing. Against us they doubled up on our wingers and cut passing lanes.

You lot are more used to breaking down teams though so should win and they arent in as good as form as they were. Will most likely be a 1-0 win for you lot.

Are they top?
Are they 5 points ahead?
Did they dispatch Everton ruthlessly?

They're on a roll. We're playing catch-up.
That's 1 game against an abject team after a run of poor results. They beat Villa courtesy of an offside goal and just about scraped past Leicester

Going forward I agree that Walker is no longer the guaranteed starter he once was but for this game I think we'll need his pace to deal with Saint-Maximin. Also, the fact that he's only played 10 minutes in the last two games is what makes me think he'll start this one.
I think his legs have gone. I've not seen him use his pace properly since he came back from injury. It's a huge blow for us, I still maintain we would've won the Champions League last season if he hadn't got injured. Never been the same since

Going forward I agree that Walker is no longer the guaranteed starter he once was but for this game I think we'll need his pace to deal with Saint-Maximin. Also, the fact that he's only played 10 minutes in the last two games is what makes me think he'll start this one.
Pep basically wants to play 3 at the back, with 3 defenders and a midfielder that will drop into full back when required.
So its a straight choice between lewis or silva.
Think he clearly likes ake so that means lewis at the mo.

Who knows tho, could play haaland there

That's 1 game against an abject team after a run of poor results. They beat Villa courtesy of an offside goal and just about scraped past Leicester

You've not been watching our performances this season then...?

Take off the blue tinted specs. The best team will win the league. As it stands, it's in Arsenal's hands to lose it, but we can't afford to slip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.