Newcastle United (H) - Sat 4th March, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted ’win’ simply because we have to.I think we can but need to be clinical and careful defensively.

This can go two ways. Firstly we batter them which is what I expect, I think last Sunday will have drained them mentally, if we get a fast start it will be 4 or 5. On the flip side they might just bounce back but I don't expect it. I wonder if Haaland will start, we look better without him.

I know it's at home but I don't like the idea of not being solid down the flanks with their proper front 3 back. Almiron will cause problems down that left hand side and St Max will surely make Walker's day hard work.

Feel our attacking threat is enough to get us through regardless. Be a hard choice who to play up top tbh
St max is a headless chicken this will be a straightforward 3 v 0. The bubble has burst

Hard to know what to expect from Newcastle. You could say the bubble has burst because they've scored 3 goals in their last 7 games and have only picked up 8 points in that time. But their form only really started suffering once they reached the League Cup final. You could sort of sense that their minds were on Wembley. But now that game is out of the way, they might get their focus back on the league. They've got Bruno back after his suspension and, as much as they've not scored many recently, they haven't really let many in either. This will be tricky.

Hard to know what to expect from Newcastle. You could say the bubble has burst because they've scored 3 goals in their last 7 games and have only picked up 8 points in that time. But their form only really started suffering once they reached the League Cup final. You could sort of sense that their minds were on Wembley. But now that game is out of the way, they might get their focus back on the league. They've got Bruno back after his suspension and, as much as they've not scored many recently, they haven't really let many in either. This will be tricky.
I'm more confident in our ability to break down their defense with a healthy Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.