Newcastle United (H) - Sat 4th March, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 1 game against an abject team after a run of poor results. They beat Villa courtesy of an offside goal and just about scraped past Leicester
That's what wins titles though. Those games you are crap but scrape a 1 nil win.

Every game is a big game when you’re chasing down a five point lead. Still lots of points to play for but we’ve also got to watch those hyped-up scummy bastards behind us. I’m going with a 4-1 win for the boys.

I don't particularly enjoy 12:30 starts and it always seems a bit of a slog for the team. Needs a good atmosphere tomorrow to hopefully give the players a boost and get the energy up. Hopefully with the train chaos yet again and the early start, its a good atmosphere and the players respond.

We need to give them a big rendition of “you let your country down” after last Sunday. Shitbags.

Also, don’t go behind or we’ll be watching them take goal kicks and throw ins for an hour, as well as their time outs when Pope pretends he’s injured.

We need to give them a big rendition of “you let your country down” after last Sunday. Shitbags.

Also, don’t go behind or we’ll be watching them take goal kicks and throw ins for an hour, as well as their time outs when Pope pretends he’s injured.
Popes suspended. Something to do with some choirboys I think.

Don’t worry mate, the ref will add on 2 mins at the end of the 1st half and 4 mins at the end of the 2nd to account for the 25 mins of time that’s routinely wasted against us.

Oh and he’ll book one of their players for time wasting after 85 minutes as a deterrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.