Newcastle United (H) - Sat 4th March, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to know what to expect from Newcastle. You could say the bubble has burst because they've scored 3 goals in their last 7 games and have only picked up 8 points in that time. But their form only really started suffering once they reached the League Cup final. You could sort of sense that their minds were on Wembley. But now that game is out of the way, they might get their focus back on the league. They've got Bruno back after his suspension and, as much as they've not scored many recently, they haven't really let many in either. This will be tricky.
Their form starting waning well before they qualified for the final. Lots of draws started apprearing. Leeds at home etc..

If we don't win on Saturday i think we've fucked up, imo, Arsenal will beat Bournemouth after weve played Newcastle so we could find ourselves 7or8 points behind. We desperately need to win this one

We desperately need to win every match. Arsenal have a ruthlessly efficient look about them and don't look like slipping up. We've just got to be ready to take advantage if / when they do.

If we don't win on Saturday i think we've fucked up, imo, Arsenal will beat Bournemouth after weve played Newcastle so we could find ourselves 7or8 points behind. We desperately need to win this one
I think we are finished if we lose another game. I think a draw is the worst we can do from here on out.

We desperately need to win every match. Arsenal have a ruthlessly efficient look about them and don't look like slipping up. We've just got to be ready to take advantage if / when they do.
Big opportunities missed at Forest & Spuds.

However, we’ve beaten them twice and we’re much the better side at the Dubai Stadium. We must beat them at home and hope that they drop more points. We have a better gd which is worth a point !!

We have no margin for error and may need to win all our games starting on Saturday.

An early ko is not ideal and they will not come out to play.

An early goal would be ideal but patience will probably be required

They're playing well, but they have some tough away games still to play, including us and we've proved twice already that we're better than them.

We just need to keep the pressure up, but we're playing well now & getting Dias and Foden back has been a great boost. Hopefully it'll continue and we can hit top form at the right time of the season.

I can see us beating Newcastle handily. I'm going 3-0 to us.

COME ON CITY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.