Newcastle United (H) - Sat 4th March, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this, feels like ages since the last game at The Etihad. Shame it's an early start, but should still be a decent atmosphere as the Geordies are always pretty vocal. Think we'll line up like this:

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Grealish
Foden
Haaland

Will be watching the game in the paradise bar Teguise Lanzarote. Quite a few blues in the other night for the FA cup tie with Bristol City and the weather is El scorchio ! Should be a good one in T-shirt shorts and flip flops !
CTID
Listening to the game on radio at work and hoping to hear, 'It's a goal' several times.
Two coats and had on indoors.
Up the Blues.

If these cunts turn up here after being bummed by the rags and have 10 behind the ball and shit house a point I’ll be fuming .

Let’s smash them and make true Georgie cry.

Expect a win but I think these might give us a scare.….after all we are what they aspire to be….and I don’t mean that in an arrogant way. The geordies deserve a bit of success and I hope they achieve it but I think they have a way to go yet…

come on blue boys !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.