Newcastle United takeover?

According to the DT...

American businessman Henry Mauriss believes he is in pole position to buy after a takeover by a Saudi-led consortium collapsed

There were rumours about an interest of Saudi for OM. Marseille fans are really hoping their withdrawal from Newcastle deal will be followed by a takeover of their club. Funny after all those years during which they were "disgusted" about the oil/blood/terrorist money at PSG.
Just look at htem begging, haha :

They are under any saudi tweet to beg them to buy their club and France under Macron is pro Saudi/UAE when Sarkozy was pro Qatar.

I was quite looking forward to a new club being taken over and see how they’d do. we don’t get the credit for how we’ve gone about things since the takeover as too many are bitter and jealous and I don’t blame them, I would be too if I wasn’t a city fan.

would have been interesting to see if somebody could do anywhere near as well with huge investment and I didn’t really mind it being Newcastle, always thought they were a decent set of fans until they started with the where were you when you were shit stuff straight after a season of half empty St james’ park in the championship.

Despite that, I wished them well and hoped to see them competing near the top in a few years time, it’s not the fans that stuck their club on that CAS letter.

Absolutely no surprise to see it’s the two clubs who furloughed their non playing staff within seconds of it being allowed that are vocally opposed to it. Stains on the premier league those two clubs

No surprise to see Pool and Spurs lobbying against this. All the Saudi baggage is just an excuse, they just want to make sure no other rich person/group is allowed to buy another club which could challenge them.

I personally would have liked to see this deal gone through. More competition and the privileged clubs would be losing even more of their share.

No surprise to see Pool and Spurs lobbying against this. All the Saudi baggage is just an excuse, they just want to make sure no other rich person/group is allowed to buy another club which could challenge them.

I personally would have liked to see this deal gone through. More competition and the privileged clubs would be losing even more of their share.
Same here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.