Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Which top players would join in January knowing they are in a relegation scrap? I can see them going down.
Lots of players would join. Its a project that will have a lot of money pumped into it, as a player you know that you're joining a future Psg or Chelsea type of project (money wise).
Not saying players like Mbappe or Haaland would join them but the likes of Zaha , Kane , Rice so on could actually be interested, in my opinion. They could make a decent squad in jan and be safe of any relegation problems.

I haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if this point has already been made but..

If Newcastle isn't a state-owned entity, then how come the Saudi state has reversed its ban on beIN Sports to enable the deal to go through? While maybe not state-owned by the dictionary definition, they are certainly very closely coupled.

You're giving them far too much credit.
You are right. Some of the press are stupid but others are essentially driven by racism. They have a selective view of the world where anything done by Arabs is seen as somehow devious while western countries can do no wrong. There are at least 20,000 jobs in North West England linked to Saudi investment at BAE. Are we going to turn down that investment? The hypocrisy of the BBC and the tabloid press is pathetic.

Bbc rag tv going full on spot washing racist root I see! BBC ran by rags and scousers! One day maybe there two clubs will also be bought out by similar buyer and how the Narrative will change in a heart beat!
That boat has sailed. Saudis bought toon so they won’t be buying the rags(conflict of interest).

The new owners of the barcodes need to take a leaf out of our book..

Just as we raided the tarquins for Clichy, Nasri, Adebayor, Sagna and Toure, they need to be looking at the dippers for Salah, Mane, Trent Darby, Dick van dyke and the sweaty sock..

Now that would be a proper statement of intent from their owners..!

Do it, you know it makes sense..!
That would be brilliant.

I went on RAWK earlier to see what the sad fucks were saying about this - proper bitter

There was even one fan talking about CITY and Newcastle fans as being 'entitled' - without even a trace of understanding the irony!!!

They desperately go on about 'sports-washing' and big up their owners FSG - and these are the same fans that were ecstatic at the thought of Dubai buying them - such false bastards

The only ones who would go there from us would be those looking for one last pay day. Not a chance they will be challenging us for honours any time soon. We are far too well established now for them to be of any concern.
I don’t get this thought process. They will be a threat to us just like we have become a threat to United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. The latter currently scrambling around mid table.

Toon takeover will keep us on our toes.No time for resting on our laurels as in time the top 4 will be congested.

The only meaningful change I would like to see is an additional champions league place awarded to England. The premier teams should not be punished for having too many big clubs. It would stop a lot of in fighting and would not compromise competition or the integrity of the league.

Times change and so must the rules imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.