Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor and Jordan going right at it. Trevor just called Danny Mills the worst footballer to use as an example of morals where finances are concerned.

Mills had text the show about playing for Newcastle in the conference for the money Trippier will be on.

Trevor and Jordan going right at it. Trevor just called Danny Mills the worst footballer to use as an example of morals where finances are concerned.

Mills had text the show about playing for Newcastle in the conference for the money Trippier will be on.
Mills all over

One of the reasons why I said new signings might not be enough.

Essentially signing players to replace the better but injured players (Callum Wilson).

Don't think they'll get Digne, who is also linked with Chelsea.

One of the reasons why I said new signings might not be enough.

Essentially signing players to replace the better but injured players (Callum Wilson).

Don't think they'll get Digne, who is also linked with Chelsea.

I think they will get Digne because Chelsea don’t want to buy him, just a 6 month loan while Chilwell is out.

Trippier and Digne would keep them up IMO.

Not just much better defenders than they currently have but also great attacking outlets and set piece takers.

I think they will get Digne because Chelsea don’t want to buy him, just a 6 month loan while Chilwell is out.

Trippier and Digne would keep them up IMO.

Not just much better defenders than they currently have but also great attacking outlets and set piece takers.

I think they'll need a centre half too. Their current options are tragic.

Probably switch to 5 at the back with Digne and Trippier at wing back, if Digne happens.

Its wierdly exciting to see a team being rebuilt like this, I remember it was the same when Roman took over Chelsea and I'm sure it was the same for others when we were, even if they wont admit it now.

Still hope the go down obviously :)

They've only got to win that 4 team mini league at the bottom, watford, norwich and burnley all look terrible,

Geordie wanker on talksport saying Trippier going to Newcastle playing infront of full stadium. 52k. Even Man City cant do that. Well boys I fucking hope you inbred fat twats go down. Sometimes you may need someone on your side and now you Geordie wanker I hope every fucker side is against u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.