Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins......the first player to say come and get me......step forward Pinocchio

Jesse Lingard says he needs "regular football" if he is to achieve his ambition of playing for England at the 2022 World Cup.

The Manchester United forward has played 45 minutes of Premier League football so far this season, coming off the bench on three occasions

Yep the yanks will gladly take the money while there payed media slate there owners! Utter kunts

Interested to see what comes next. Our transition years were some of my favourite watching City, some great games in the Thursday night Cup on the way there too. They were exciting years, but given the size of the investment you don't really get chance to stop and enjoy it all. CL qualification has to be expected within 3 years.

Interested to see what comes next. Our transition years were some of my favourite watching City, some great games in the Thursday night Cup on the way there too. They were exciting years, but given the size of the investment you don't really get chance to stop and enjoy it all. CL qualification has to be expected within 3 years.
That means overtaking rags, Spurs, Chelsea and one Leicester City, who are all far more equipped to manage a tilt at CL qualification. Not to mention Arsenal if they get their act together.

It's going to be difficult for them to break into it in that period of time.

Stavely will want pep when he leaves City there is no doubt about that
Huge club
Good luck to them , let’s hope they don’t get top 4 to soon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.