Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to see what comes next. Our transition years were some of my favourite watching City, some great games in the Thursday night Cup on the way there too. They were exciting years, but given the size of the investment you don't really get chance to stop and enjoy it all. CL qualification has to be expected within 3 years.
I think realistically City, chelsea and united are so far ahead of newcastle that in 3 years they have zero chance of catching those 3 as all will continue to invest heavily. Liverpool for me are the weak ones. Not particularly now, but Firmino, Mane and Salah are all coming to the back ends of their careers and they are totally fucked once they go and undoubtedly klopp moves on for a new challenge. They show little appetite to keep investing in their squad and from a Newcastle perspective that's the weak link in the top 4.

As a lifelong die-hard City fan ( formerly Chelsea) I am now exploring my possible Geordie roots. Whilst trying to develop my 'tache and beer gut. Exiting times we live in 'Howay that lads.
I know your taking the piss but anyone who changes clubs ever is lower than a rags belly.

He’ll 100% be sacked - just who they get to replace him.

Rafa? ;)
I read he wants to stay and prove his worth to the new owners..

They're currently second from bottom, haven't won a game all season and have the second worst goal difference in the PL, all whilst playing a style of football several levels below Burnley..

His position is toastier than a hibernating hedgehog on a hot summers day at the equator..!

Basically, he's toast..!

I thought and hoped the stage was set for you the year you moved ground. Payet was on fire, everything was in place. Hopefully it can still happen!

yep i think it's a matter of time. happy hammer at the moment. but i nice corrupt billionaire would be good fun.

Talk of Gerard taking over....looks like they’re making the ’Hughes’ mistake if they do that. Will set them back another couple of years in top 4 hopes.....wonder if they’ll also make a statement purchase with an ex player....heard Shearer and Beardo have hired personal trainers...ala Micky Owen

The giddy fuckers obviously haven't thought of that, whereas we're ahead of the curve..

Thank fuck we've already got a cabinet full of trophies to polish..!

The year 3278, when the oilwells run dry, cannot come quick enough for the red shirts..!
We won’t be reliant oil and gas hence why gulf states are diversifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.