Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wont spend £600 mil but a good breakdown of their spending possibilities under FFP by SwissRamble

That's all well and good, but I suppose he did mention later that revenue would have to increase substantially (ie around the same as the extra 200 million additional costs, annually) otherwise they will show losses in future years and fall foul of the regulations?

In a not completely unrelated question: any idea why the cartel are trying to limit, or at least delay, their new sponsorships?

That's all well and good, but I suppose he did mention later that revenue would have to increase substantially (ie around the same as the extra 200 million additional costs, annually) otherwise they will show losses in future years and fall foul of the regulations?
Also the fact that they could theoretically buy £600m worth of players, but they then wouldn't be able to buy anyone else for the next five years because those purchases would still be going through the books.

The police have said there's no case to answer in relation to the "offensive" banner. Nice to see common sense prevails for once.

"Following an assessment, officers have concluded that no offences have been committed,"

Story

I've never had to report a crime before, but when you do it, do you have to say which crime you think has been broken? I'd be interested to know what they thought was illegal about the banner.

They wont spend £600 mil but a good breakdown of their spending possibilities under FFP by SwissRamble

Great analysis as always. I particularly like the bit in the middle where he highlights all of the other clubs in Europe that have the sort of "related party" deals that they are preemptively banning for one particular club.

Toon fans have much to learn....

Wonder how they'll react if KSA splash the cash and get no overnight success?

Personally I think the owners will dribble money in and it'll be 9/10 years if the Prem stays in its current format to be a top 4 side on anything like a regular basis.

Good of the police to assess something entirely legal over 3 days to determine no law has been broken. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.