Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

Re: Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

rastus said:
Stoned Rose said:
The dreaded 4 aways out of the way and we've won 3 of them.

'Hoodoo' can get to fuck.

Pants was impressive. Definitely commands aerial threats and his biz better than hart had of late. Great save from cisse at 0-0 to. Kept us alive that.

Milner is so much better in centre mid. Should start every away game in that position.

Dzeko is a proper mind fuck. Utter shithouse for 100 mins and then 2 pieces of genius to win us the game . Unexplainable.

Great draw.

Utd in the semis written all over it.

-- Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:48 pm --

Stoned Rose said:
The dreaded 4 aways out of the way and we've won 3 of them.

'Hoodoo' can get to fuck.

Pants was impressive. Definitely commands aerial threats and his box better than hart had of late. Great save from cisse at 0-0 to. Kept us alive that.

Milner is so much better in centre mid. Should start every away game in that position.

Dzeko is a proper mind fuck. Utter shithouse for 100 mins and then 2 pieces of genius to win us the game . Unexplainable.

Great draw.

Utd in the semis written all over it.
Well thats the same for me
Milner was superb in central midfield. We should play him there more often. I can see why he plays wide, but his ability to pass a ball, and his driving runs into the box remind me a lot of Gerrard. If City didn't have Silva, nasri, Yaya etc, I'm sure he'd be a regular there

Marvin said:
B\connellblue said:
Let's be honest the efforts of some of our (squad) players are an embarrassment to the club. The are quite happy to play 3 or 4 times a season and sit on the bench for the rest of it. We shouldn't have to bring David Silva on in these games. Rodwell and garcia were atrocious , constantly hiding so our centre halfs had no outlet. Dzeko hardly broke sweat, ditto Kolorov. Why do we never give youth a chance in these games? surely someone might step up to the plate. Job done that's about it!
Thought Garcia had a good game.

Rodwell was playing during the period when City were struggling. Mix of players was wrong. Nobody to play the killer ball - it was all sideways

As soon as Milner went central and Silva came on, we started playing. Add to that Newcastle worked very hard to close us down.

Lopes would have been on bench at least had he been fit. The players have to be good enough, otherwise we'd go out like Arsenal. The margin between winning and losing tonight was fine. In the first 45 mins, they were marginally the better team.
I can understand that but jesus when did anyone last break into the first team squad and stay there? (Sturridge I suppose but that went badly wrong). I hope this changes over the next season or two.

rastus said:
haydockboy said:
Bilboblue said:
Did you celebrate your epic win Saturday over the mighty Stoke? You have another chance to do it in the cup next round.
do you have a picture of edin on your wall, sorry son, now go and finish your homework!
What have you got on your wall, woodchip ;) now go and finish your decorating
yes i do have woodchip on my wall...........you couldn't notice it all..........

I am surprised no one has mentioned Navas tonight. He was much better / livelier / involved throughout, even during that dreadful first half.

To the folks having a go at the team or individuals tonight., fair enough in that we weren't great , but I just take immense pleasure in a City win, especially away. Why such bad moods on here?

There is a light said:
2aer7m.jpg

2gv21hv.jpg

I think we have a suspect...

346kdcp.jpg

TGR said:
oakiecokie said:
TGR said:
oakie the first 100 minutes was absolutely crap! So don't come on here with that crap FFS!

Did I say otherwise ?? No !! I`m talking about the fucking cry babies who come on here crying shit,based on some poor performances tonight.There was fuck all wrong with the team he selected and fuck all wrong with the tactics.However when you see some players actually strolling around the park,don`t blame the Manager.
At the end of the day,we won,played comfortable in extra time,so I can only assume you are another Mancini "inner" so stop fucking blubbering.

What the fuck has Mancini got to do with tonight's game you idiot?
Up till extra time it was rubbish. We got a result and thats great but not exactly world beaters tonight were we?
If you don't believe me then go back and read the match day thread for the first 50 pages or so.

Fuck me and you`re still having a good cry about it !! WE FUCKING WON AT THE END OF THE DAY IN CASE YOU HAND`T REALISED !!

OB1 said:
Only saw the game from the 37 minute mark and we were the better team from that point. The big problem with that side was not that the players are not good ones but they are not the most creative bunch. Unfortunately the manager was denied the opportunity to use two of his substitutions tactically; had he been able to make three tactical substitutions, the game might have been won in normal time. Silva made a real difference when he came on and was head and shoulders the best player on the park, with a hand in two well crafted goals. Kudos to Dzeko and Milner for thier excellent assists though.

Milner did do a good job in the centre tonight.

Bang on as usual ob1. We couldn't get the passing going because the entire back four couldn't build anything, because they are poor on the ball, and we were passing it along the back line or hoofing it. But newcastle didn't create much and we grew into the game steadily and always looked the more likely to win it from halftime on. Once the silva sub was made we took total control.

A very professional performance from a team without its spine.

oakiecokie said:
TGR said:
oakiecokie said:
Did I say otherwise ?? No !! I`m talking about the fucking cry babies who come on here crying shit,based on some poor performances tonight.There was fuck all wrong with the team he selected and fuck all wrong with the tactics.However when you see some players actually strolling around the park,don`t blame the Manager.
At the end of the day,we won,played comfortable in extra time,so I can only assume you are another Mancini "inner" so stop fucking blubbering.

What the fuck has Mancini got to do with tonight's game you idiot?
Up till extra time it was rubbish. We got a result and thats great but not exactly world beaters tonight were we?
If you don't believe me then go back and read the match day thread for the first 50 pages or so.

Fuck me and you`re still having a good cry about it !! WE FUCKING WON AT THE END OF THE DAY IN CASE YOU HAND`T REALISED !!

I give up.
Anyway fuck off I'm more interested in the Revels than your bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.