Newcastle Vs City League Cup Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THFC6061 said:
A5941_zps9850ea03.jpg

the 3th round?!

Losing early to Villa last year meant we were unable to accommodate squad players, and I wonder if that contributed to the general disharmony that cloaked the club come May.

This is a trophy we can realistically win, so I would expect a strong team to start and no risks to be taken.

Lets hope he puts a good side out. If only for the fans travelling up there. I no longer do carling cup aways since travelling to west brom and mancini putting a bunch of kids out. We can watch a reserve game at hyde .

Don't think he'll risk DeMichelis (sp) tonight as Vinny is set to miss next three games after training setback

At the very least we need a draw tonight. A loss will be seriously bad for confidence and morale.
I can seen Newcastle playing a weakened team so we really should come away with a win regardless
of what team MP puts out. 2-0 City.

A strong team is needed to get the momentum going again. We had 4 away so it will take its toll, but we have a chance now over he next lot of games to get up the table and to cement our place in the champions league.

We win the League Cup (enough of the naff sponsored monikers)
We come 3rd in the league
We make the Chumps League quarters
We make the FA Cup semis.

A successful first season for Pellers?

munster said:
We win the League Cup (enough of the naff sponsored monikers)
We come 3rd in the league
We make the Chumps League quarters
We make the FA Cup semis.

A successful first season for Pellers?

Good enough (to keep his job) but not good enough!

Much of it would depend how we lose. EG as per Bayern or Chelsea? You can also turn this around (which the Press and the Thomases will undoubtedly do) by saying City have choked when it mattered most and can't win on the big stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.