Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Had a 4 second celebration then started pleading with the team not to throw it away.

When Aguero and Yaya missed their one on one's I was inconsolable.

When Yaya got his second, I celebrated for a further 4 seconds. Still nervous we would throw it away

I'm great fun at parties, honest.

For the second I did a "Jurgen Klinsman" style dive onto my dads laminate flooring skidded for about a metre into the conservatory in my play offs 99 shirt

Will never forget it. Let's take it all the way

For the second it was: TAKE IT, TAKE IT, TAKE IT!

The rag bastards next to me couldn't hear because of all the Blues cheering, so I went: TAKE IT, TAKE IT, TAKE IT!

And they heard me, so I drank some more of my Guinness.

Re: That Richard's...

dannyirishblue said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Did it hit his hand? after that I turned off I couldn't stand it, then had to turn it back on and missed the 2nd goal! Geordies were screaming for a pen.
hands behind his back diving in hit him in the chest it was colossal

I think it did hit his arm which was wrapped behind his back. He was twisting his body as he threw himself at the ball. No way in hell could that even be considered as a penalty. Micah was immense in just the 5 mins he was on..

Newcastle fans

Full credit to them, they were class today. Makes a nice change to the bitterness we get at other grounds. Nice touch for the city fans to applaud the Newcastle team on their lap of honour too!

leaped around the room near strangling my 13 year old son crying me eyes out fuckin sap or what

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.