Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Newcastle fans

dobobobo said:
Can someone explain to mean why a good portion of the Newcastle crowd were booing the whole City team?

to put them off.pure dedication if you ask me

unrelated, but i could have sworn i heard people singing blue moon during the rag match...don't know if it was swansea fans or city fans that infiltrated, but i'm almost sure i heard it.

bobmcfc said:
dobobobo said:
Can someone explain to mean why a good portion of the Newcastle crowd were booing the whole City team?

Maybe, still if you are going to pay all that money to watch a game I think decent fans would cheer on their own team. Not as if Newcastle haven't got anything to cheer about following a great season for them.

Newcastle fans

franksinatra said:
Just show how different experiences can be. Where I was they were running to the stewards pointing out City fans to stewards to get them thrown out. I can understand the emotion of the day, but as a footy fan I would never want to deprive a rival fan of watching there club take a huge step to winning a trophy.

Can't agree with you. Can't stand away fans in our ground.

newcastle fans coming out of the ground were shaking hands with the City fans,nice to see.I was so overcome with emotion when the 2nd goal went in.Just wish my Dad could have been here to witness our recent successes.

I had a few beers with a Newcastle fan on Friday and he said he'd be sick if it were Newcastle that gave the title to the rags. He also doesn't want to see them in CL yet, he doesn't think they're ready.

dobobobo said:
bobmcfc said:
dobobobo said:

Maybe, still if you are going to pay all that money to watch a game I think decent fans would cheer on their own team. Not as if Newcastle haven't got anything to cheer about following a great season for them.

they cheered newcastle when they had the ball. they were simply being the 12th man as they had champs league on the line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.