Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Newcastle fans

bringing de jong on worked in two ways.

1) pushed yaya forward
2 they decided to stop booing the whole team and just concentrate on booing him. LOL

Apart from their ill-informed "where we're you when you were shit?!" chant...

Glad there are some decent fans out there somewhere. Some of the sets of fans in this country are very bitter, very sad and often very thick!

Just show how different experiences can be. Where I was they were running to the stewards pointing out City fans to stewards to get them thrown out. I can understand the emotion of the day, but as a footy fan I would never want to deprive a rival fan of watching there club take a huge step to winning a trophy.

Barcon said:
Thought I heard them singing where were you when you were shit. I'd have thought they new better.
Yeah but imagine they were just winding us up.

You seen them doing the Poznan to the rags. I have a lot of respect for the toon army.

Can someone explain to mean why a good portion of the Newcastle crowd were booing the whole City team?

sboroMCFC said:
Full credit to them, they were class today. Makes a nice change to the bitterness we get at other grounds. Nice touch for the city fans to applaud the Newcastle team on their lap of honour too!

Apart from the few which threw coins at us they were quality.

Loved it when both fans were singing 'Carlos Tevez he plays when he wants'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.