Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Newcastle fans

lancs blue said:
cyberblue said:
davymcfc said:
Yeah but imagine they were just winding us up.

You seen them doing the Poznan to the rags. I have a lot of respect for the toon army.
I take it you never were there in the 70s & 80s in them days they were scum .one cup game they came in the City end & werent bothered wether they hit blokes kids or women .nice to see some of them have changed

Tbf almost every club had its scummy element in those days, including City. I thought they were fine today, passionate about their team and trying to put our players off with the booing.
you are right but i cant remember City Fans leaving a match early in there thousands to storm an away end hiting everyone one in sight & forcing women & kids to flee for there lives but as i said am glad times have changed & pleased they got on so well with City fans today

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Went mental, hugged my dad and about 3 others and just screamed "F*cking get in there" about 20 times whilst jumping like a mad man. Same again for the second goal and hugged my god mother the row infront!

Rolled in the bed, followed by screaming and a few tears of joy when the true blues were shown on screen celebrating. This was the second goal. Good for you guys, carry on blues!

Lads, I am a lifelong Leeds fan, but my family on my Dad's side are all City fans so I have always had a soft spot for your absolutely fantastic club and support.
I just wanted to say not only congratulations for today, but also thanks for, personally speaking of course, allowing me to enjoy the tears of scums fans everywhere, its been beautiful and I love watching them cry into their copy of The London Evening Standard.
I watched with interest when you guys were playing Lincoln etc and never once did I ever see your passion for your club waver, regardless of the media and what they say, theres not a single club in England, and I include my own in saying this, that deserves tp be crowned Champions as much as you.
Im over the (blue) moon for you guys I really am
BLUE MOOOOON.........

Jumped about like a dick (like I always do when we score) then looked at my Mrs who said whilst crying " I'm not supporting this team next season, its just too damn hard" Made me get a tear in my eye but I didn't stop jumping about like a cock

spilled my seed in my pants!<br /><br />-- Sun May 06, 2012 8:28 pm --<br /><br />oh and i jumped around like a dick too!

Was sat in the home end with the Geordies. Made out I was gutted but had a massive grin on my face.

Re: Newcastle fans

GeordieBoy said:
dobobobo said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Because they couldn't get the ball off us, we were bossing the game and they were trying to put us off...........Why do you need to ask?????!!!!!

Read on my friend, read on.

-- Sun May 06, 2012 8:49 pm --

bobmcfc said:
You should have heard me on monday night, i booed the shit out of the united players when they had the ball. as for that song, it always gets a showing at the etihad lol

Aye but even when other fans do it, they mix up the songs a little.

I was just a little baffled by their support today. The Newcastle fans I have met and know have always been sound, but I just cannot understand why they didn't get behind their players in a more positive way after a great season for them.

To be fair mate, I'm noramlly critical of our home atmosphere, but I thought we got behind the players well today.

That's good to know about todays game. I presume it was Skys normal crap use of pitch side mics. Like I say, you've had a great season and I hope it continues because you have proved me totally wrong since coming back up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.