Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Newcastle fans

What was with all the booing anyway? It probably demoralized their own players hearing incessant booing rather than songs.

Class fans though. Hopefully they make the CL

Thanks be to God !
And YaYa of course !
I'll be there next Sunday even though I have no ticket/card
just need to be there
Ctid

sboroMCFC said:
SWSB said:
newcastle fans coming out of the ground were shaking hands with the City fans,nice to see.I was so overcome with emotion when the 2nd goal went in.Just wish my Dad could have been here to witness our recent successes.

Same here mate. My dad passed away in 2010 and would be absolutely loving this!!!
My old fella went last Nov. Got to see the 6-1 on the box though. Would have been dancing today!!

GeordieBoy said:
I'd just like to say how impressed I was with your fans today. I spoke to quite a few before and after the game and wished them luck, and they were all very complimentary of our team.

In the ground you's were easily the loudest away fans we've had all season, and while some people say it isn't hard seeing as your fighting for the title, you still made more of a racket that anyone else. (That fucking Phil Jones/Kun Aguero song is stuck in my head!) It was also top class to see some of your fans stay back and applaud our players round the pitch at the end, as well as joining in with a 'Who the fuck are Man United'.

Coming out the ground both sets of fans were mixing, talking and singing, which Man U fans were unable to do when we beat them and tried to cause trouble (mainly singing 'we'll do what we want' behind the safety of police like).

And as for the 'where were you when you shit', just trying to wind yous up man, we both have very loyal fanbases, and I think the booing was after a decision by the ref??

I'm disappointed but not surprised we lost today, after all you's are the best team in the league, good luck on the title, let's see how Man U like losing a lead!
Great post and good luck next week.

GeordieBoy said:
I'd just like to say how impressed I was with your fans today. I spoke to quite a few before and after the game and wished them luck, and they were all very complimentary of our team.

In the ground you's were easily the loudest away fans we've had all season, and while some people say it isn't hard seeing as your fighting for the title, you still made more of a racket that anyone else. (That fucking Phil Jones/Kun Aguero song is stuck in my head!) It was also top class to see some of your fans stay back and applaud our players round the pitch at the end, as well as joining in with a 'Who the fuck are Man United'.

Coming out the ground both sets of fans were mixing, talking and singing, which Man U fans were unable to do when we beat them and tried to cause trouble (mainly singing 'we'll do what we want' behind the safety of police like).

And as for the 'where were you when you shit', just trying to wind yous up man, we both have very loyal fanbases, and I think the booing was after a decision by the ref??

I'm disappointed but not surprised we lost today, after all you's are the best team in the league, good luck on the title, let's see how Man U like losing a lead!
Geordieboy you're a gent.
So hope you boys get 3rd. Will be rooting for ya!

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

I just went barmy jumping up and down like a mad man for about five minutes and then the importance of that goal sank in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.