Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Newcastle fans

cyberblue said:
davymcfc said:
Barcon said:
Thought I heard them singing where were you when you were shit. I'd have thought they new better.
Yeah but imagine they were just winding us up.

You seen them doing the Poznan to the rags. I have a lot of respect for the toon army.
I take it you never were there in the 70s & 80s in them days they were scum .one cup game they came in the City end & werent bothered wether they hit blokes kids or women .nice to see some of them have changed

Tbf almost every club had its scummy element in those days, including City. I thought they were fine today, passionate about their team and trying to put our players off with the booing.

Newcastle fans

Thanks Geordie Boy. That was a great post and I hope you make it to the CL. Glad to hear there are still proper fans around and I hope we never become like Utd , that would be too much to bear!

Did anyone see Yaya say 'I don't drink' and give the MOTM champagne to Lescott? The Sheikh would be proud...

cyberblue said:
davymcfc said:
Barcon said:
Thought I heard them singing where were you when you were shit. I'd have thought they new better.
Yeah but imagine they were just winding us up.

You seen them doing the Poznan to the rags. I have a lot of respect for the toon army.
I take it you never were there in the 70s & 80s in them days they were scum .one cup game they came in the City end & werent bothered wether they hit blokes kids or women .nice to see some of them have changed
Wasn't born till 89 so don't remember. I just remember going out on the lash with a load of Geordies after we beat them. They were a decent lads. It was the game we got souness sacked.

dobobobo said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
dobobobo said:
Can someone explain to mean why a good portion of the Newcastle crowd were booing the whole City team?

Because they couldn't get the ball off us, we were bossing the game and they were trying to put us off...........Why do you need to ask?????!!!!!

Read on my friend, read on.

-- Sun May 06, 2012 8:49 pm --

bobmcfc said:
You should have heard me on monday night, i booed the shit out of the united players when they had the ball. as for that song, it always gets a showing at the etihad lol

Aye but even when other fans do it, they mix up the songs a little.

I was just a little baffled by their support today. The Newcastle fans I have met and know have always been sound, but I just cannot understand why they didn't get behind their players in a more positive way after a great season for them.

To be fair mate, I'm noramlly critical of our home atmosphere, but I thought we got behind the players well today.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Found myself in a very nice pub in Liverpool with my dad with a bunch of rag-hating scousers.
When we scored we all went mad, and consequently shat ourselfs when ameobi had that volley charged down by Michah.
I was going mad at Yaya when he slipped on that 1on1.
Going to have to go to that pub for the next away match tickets sell out for!

Went mental with the guys next to me at SJP when the first went in, then shit myself when YaYa slipped, when the second went in I welled up with the blokes next to me going mad, whoever they are we shared a moment of relief I don't think I'll ever experience again. 90 mins to go.

Jumped up and went fucking mental. Then the nerves kicked in and the nails got bit to death.

With the exception of the clown who was brave enough to launch a firework into block 110 in the game at the Ethiad, Newcastle fans are generally a decent bunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.