Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Went in the local pub with the better half, commenced getting pissed to calm my nerves, couldn't contain the nerves so I went outside to have a cig. Heard a scream of joy from a Bolton fan in the vault and sprinted back into the pub screaming like a lunatic....... All the rags looked at me like a twat...... Then Sergio breaks through.... Hemust score I thought, with that picture in my mind I closed my eyes raised my arms and screamed....get the fook in ( only to hear " he missed you prick"lol but boy did I make up for it when number 2 went in.....oh happy day

Re: Newcastle fans

MSP said:
[I don't understand what's the fun in watching the game in other team's end.. what's the point of watching it if you can't scream when your team score, specially in tense match like this one was

It is about being there but i must admit it is tough.I was in the Blackburn end when we won promotion and i was sussed out about 5 minutes into the game.It is easy,you don't sing or get behind the home team like everyone else around you.

To be fair they were ok but loving it when we were losing.Funnily enough the guy to my left was a blue as well keeping quiet we were busting a gut when we started scoring trying to not go mad,lol!

Re: Dzeko yesterday

Don't forget his goal at Wigan away - they turned out to be three massive points

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Just got back from the paper shop and bumped into a neighbour from down the road. He was out in the garden yesterday afternoon and said he could hear me cheering from down there.

Brilliant.

GeordieBoy said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
ste.sully said:
Apart from the odd booing, the ill-advised "where were you when you were shit", the two fingered salute and moving wrist gestures when we scored - they were great. It's all pantomime I guess.

The incessant booing lasted for ever. I thought they were true football fans. I remember being at Maine Road and Arsenal were 4-0 up inside 20 minuets. I stayed to the end and applauded their footballing skills. I look back on that game and say to myself I was privileged to watch a world class team. I didn't boo! Newcastle fans are just a bag of shit to me now done and dusted.

The booing started because of the dirty tackles, it wasn't some anti-City conspiracy. It didn't prevent me from coming home from the game with no voice after singing my heart out. The majority of us want City to win the title.

If we were on the receiving end of some of those tackles out our place, our reaction would've been exactly the same.

Well done Newcastle, top set of supporters. Hope you get third!

That block from Richards

What a block yesterday from Richards that look certain it was going in the net. He was prepared to get a whack if the face and also the way he dived with his arms behind his back to make sure he would not give a penalty away. That was a terry butcher, Andy Morrison moment for me. That guy will do anything for our club.

Richards your a legend fella, i salute you !

Stretford Born Blue said:
Agree, just got back from the game, great to see the Newcastle fans appreciation of our teams display and good luck comments outside after the game.
Nice to see the City fans again show their class by applauding the Newcastle team on their lap of hounour.
Paul Lake was in the crowd in front of us, really enjoyed himself, good to see...
Great noise again from our fans, bring on the party...........
you must have been next to me & my missus he was stood straight in front of me

Re: That block from Richards

Robbo. said:
What a block yesterday from Richards that look certain it was going in the net. He was prepared to get a whack if the face and also the way he dived with his arms behind his back to make sure he would not give a penalty away. That was a terry butcher, Andy Morrison moment for me. That guy will do anything for our club.

Richards your a legend fella, i salute you !
If only he'd come through the youth system we haven't got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.