Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Newcastle fans

dobobobo said:
bobmcfc said:
dobobobo said:
Can someone explain to mean why a good portion of the Newcastle crowd were booing the whole City team?

to put them off.pure dedication if you ask me

Maybe, still if you are going to pay all that money to watch a game I think decent fans would cheer on their own team. Not as if Newcastle haven't got anything to cheer about following a great season for them.

Spot on, they're constant booing of a team which beared no deep set rivalry & blind rage at any decision that didn't benefit them was like a kid with ADHD fuelled up on blue smarties.

They may have been complimentary after the game, but why didn't they try and 'support' their team rather than concentrate on creating pantomime villains out of City?

Re: Dzeko yesterday

Meh.

I can see a use for him here but he'll never be the top striker he was touted as, simply because he's inconsistent. The confidence thing is an excuse, and a poor one. Dzeko has noone to blame but himself for his performances. If he isn't able to keep his form in a rotation system then he's definitely not a top striker.

Either way, would like him to stay but don't mind if he goes.

Re: Newcastle fans

Top quality lads, welcoming on arrival,dignified in defeat and real working class football supporters, excellent toon for a good time and I and many other city would much prefer them to get champs league than the plastic cockneys.

I think it is important to remember that this is a game of 38 games, and while Dzeko hasn't exactly been in outstanding form all season, his early season form will have helped us win the title, if we do, just as much as anybody else in the squad. He's managed 13 goals in 27 appearences this season (many of them subs) and has an outstanding goals/minute ratio. You need your strikers to hit these purple patches in areas to win titles and Dzeko's at the start of the season was a huge factor in our unbelievable start to the season.

He also has a fantastic attitude and gets on with his job despite not being in and around the first team for a while now. He very much seems a confidence player and if we can get him in any type of early season form again then we have some player on our hands. That said, I am not sure he will be here next year, he may feel he can get consistent first team football elsewhere (and he can) and if he does then fair play and I will wish him well.

His attitude has been first class but I do worry about his first touch. At times this season hes looked as though hes been playing with a balloon. When hes on form he is un-playable but I cant see him sitting on the bench as an impact player. Whatever happens I wish him well and hope he enjoyed his time in Manchester.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Went mental in the back garden when Aguero was clean through to put us 2 up (thought he had scored) only for my 9 yr old son to come and tell me he had missed!!! Duh senior moment

Ran into the garden and in the process tore my thigh muscle which is fooking killing me today.

Next Sunday....well I can break every bone in my body,I dont care!

Me and some guy were jumping on an unimpressed steward and ended up busting my lip open. Mental.

lordloverocket said:
took a tumble down 3 rows of seats.
just lost mi footing nothin to do with the booze.
i did the very same

Danny St.helens CTID said:
I've got to say edin I thought u was excellent when u came on yesterday quality touches great hold up play and all round brilliant

I hope we keep him and give him another year he will come good lads

Ready for abuse

No abuse from me. All depends on first touch for Edin. If it's a stone dead 'un, he's on his game. I also like the difference he brings up front. Yesterday, subbing Tevez brings on a completely different player and yer have to be a top defender to adjust to a different kind of game in front of yer. Pity about the one he chested superbly and then whacked it into Row Z. Keep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.