Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

We were under so much pressure due to the midfield not getting a grip,so a big,big thank you today to all 5 defenders who I thought were instrumental in our win.
A very good ground out result and something that potential Champions are made of.We keep hearing that Chelsea do this oh so well ! Well I hope we get some credit from the media for doing a "Chelsea." Can`t see it myself though.
Once again well played you Blue Boys.

Great win. Well below par but was always going to be a tough game anyway. Young Master Bow made a point about their "goal" but as the laws are not abundantly clear, not sure how correct this, but anyway…

Tiote shoots. Goufran stays still. Ball would hit Goufran. As it is, Goufran gets out of the way of the ball. Ball hits back of the net. Therefore, as he got out of the way of the ball he has interfered with play which makes the ref's decision a good one?

How Cabaye and Mbiwa stayed on the pitch is beyond me.

Gotta feel for newcastle as we got lucky with the disallowed goal. If it happened to us against arsenal for instance I would be in rage. but deserved to win anyway as we had the better chances overall. Good result. Clean sheet away from home is always good.

The tackle on Nasri was bad but that French defender has always been a clown since he transferred to England. I watched him a couple times and he is a liability to newcastle.

Vinny, Demichelis and Joe absolutely outstanding. Never gave an inch. The three of them stood tall.

I actually feel gutted even though we won because of the cowardly act against Samir. I blame the ref. He let things get completely out of hand.

What a dirty set of fouling c"'"ts they are. If there is ever a relegate TGN count me in. Great play to the lads we deserved our luck against them. Hope Samir is OK fingers, toes etc etc.

Great win lads! GET IN! Gritty, determined performance. Dzeko was good, as was Kolarov. Silva was heavily involved but quite wasteful, Nasri wasn't really in the game. Kompany and Demichelis where solid at the back but Zabba looked shakey. Hart was brilliant. I thought Fernandinho was very poor today and wasn't helped by Yaya either, luckily Garcia settled things down a bit.

The officials where abysmal today though. Tiote's goal should have been given, but Tiote, Yanga-Mbiwa and Cabaye should all have been sent off. Also, Pardew should have been sent to the stands for this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gwxo_Nq6uU[/youtube]
"Fucking old c*nt"

I'm expecting an FA ban.

Ratings:

Hart 9

Zabaleta 6
Kompany 7
Demichelis 7
Kolarov 8

Yaya 6
Fernandinho 5
Silva 7
Nasri 6

Dzeko 8
Negredo 7

Garcia 7
Milner 7
Navas 6

Martin DM man of the match today, immense at the back in the air. Gritty win for the blues, well defended in a storm after their offside goal, we kept our composure superbly, could have lost a man to a silly 2nd yellow but kept cool. Mark of champions

jollylescott said:
Vinny, Demichelis and Joe absolutely outstanding. Never gave an inch. The three of them stood tall.

I actually feel gutted even though we won because of the cowardly act against Samir. I blame the ref. He let things get completely out of hand.

Kolarov also good in my eyes.

Any interview from pardew the **** yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.