Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

I have never been more disgusted with a team in my life, than them cowardly shits from Newcastle, Pardew is a fkn wanker of the highest order, he sent his team out in the second half to kick us of the park, no protection from the referee and the Nasri injury could have a major negative impact on our season

Negredo09 said:
Anyone know how serious Toure's injury is?

Also feel really bad for nasri. That could end his season to be honest,as anything around the knee is dangerous.

Overall good performance,and Kolarov was MOTM for me.

Hopefully Yaya taken off as precaution.

Didn't see Nasri's knee bend of hyperextend so hopefully it isn't his ligaments.

Words fail me...

833161240.gif

GornikDaze said:
Lost my dad yesterday - 83 years a blue. He would have been well happy with that result. Well played boys and thanks for bringing a smile and a tear at the end of a tough weekend. Now go and win the league for him. CTID

Sorry to hear of your loss but remember he was blessed to have witnessed our 60s/70s and the most fantastic reemergence of what must be close to the best team in Europe with the premiership, doing the rags time and time again and winning trophies and scoring for fun.

The disallowed goal meant that the ref was afraid to send one of their players off. Joe , Vinnie and Dimichelis stood up well to the aerial bombardment, but I thought we got lucky today. Pellegrini should have brought Nasri off for Milner much earlier. Garcia did well when he came on.

Brilliant result, the team was excellent in the second half to grind out a result. Disappointing though once again that we failed to capitalise on an early goal and let the opposition back into the match. Fair to Pelle who had the balls to take off Toure who was a liability today.

Mothball said:
I have never been more disgusted with a team in my life, than them cowardly shits from Newcastle, Pardew is a fkn wanker of the highest order, he sent his team out in the second half to kick us of the park, no protection from the referee and the Nasri injury could have a major negative impact on our season

This in a nutshell

Great victory over a thuggish disgrace of an outfit. Eat shit Pardew an' all, ****.

Top fighting spirit lads. Kompany MotM...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.