Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having read Vince & Yaya's opinions on how the squad will react to recent set-backs - I think we'll wallop the geordies 3-0+.

Get yer money on fella's!

SWPISHOME said:
Hatem Ben Arfa is a major injury doubt after aggravating a hamstring injury, Big loss for Newcastle if he is missing.
If. The player says he's not in discomfort so I can see him playing

I will worry if we don't win tomoz. No disrespect to Newcastle but I'm talking points wise.

Pam said:
I will worry if we don't win tomoz. No disrespect to Newcastle but I'm talking points wise.
Season is not even at the half-way mark.....and Utd have lost a few already. We need to close it in time, not worry week by week. Overall a draw at Newcastle is not a disaster

Marvin said:
Pam said:
Season is not even at the half-way mark.....and Utd have lost a few already. We need to close it in time, not worry week by week. Overall a draw at Newcastle is not a disaster

If we drew it would mean that we had failed to win 50% of our games.

That is not the form of Champions. It is a must win game for me. We need to make a statement that we are not going away

We may not win with Barry out & Kompany a major doubt

I don't see the urgency or the qualms over our form. We could very easily have been top if the last 5 minutes had gone differently last weekend. So much changed in 5 minutes. It all can change again over 5 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.