Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:
_______________Hart_____________

Zabba___Lescott____Nasty_____Clichy

__________Yaya___Nasri___________

Mario________Tevez______Silva

__________AgueroOo___________

Do you think Mancini will ever play Nasri in a deep-lying role with defensive responsibilities after what we saw on Sunday? No chance. Given Yaya isn't that great defensively we'd basically be offering Newcastle a free pass through our midfield.

Barry is suspended and Milner is not fit yet, so I would prefer to play Nasri as a CM instead of Garcia.

I'd rather have Razak in a holding role than Nasri. Obviously half the player at best Nasri is but Nasri lacks the basic quality for a role with so much defensive responsibility. He showed on Sunday that he lacks testicular fortitude and players would just saunter past him. Besides, Rodwell may be ready for Saturday.

LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:
Do you think Mancini will ever play Nasri in a deep-lying role with defensive responsibilities after what we saw on Sunday? No chance. Given Yaya isn't that great defensively we'd basically be offering Newcastle a free pass through our midfield.

Barry is suspended and Milner is not fit yet, so I would prefer to play Nasri as a CM instead of Garcia.

I'd rather have Razak in a holding role than Nasri. Obviously half the player at best Nasri is but Nasri lacks the basic quality for a role with so much defensive responsibility. He showed on Sunday that he lacks testicular fortitude and players would just saunter past him. Besides, Rodwell may be ready for Saturday.

Let's fucking hope so.

Time for Javi Garcia to step up to the plate on Saturday.Hope James Milner is fit too put him.in ahead of Nasri.

Hart, Zabaleta, K.Toure, Lescott, Clichy, Javi Garcia, Toure Yaya, Milner, Silva, Aguero, Tevez.

Agreed...Garcia will imo start this saturday. it is time for him to start performing and cement himself in the DM position.

This will allow yaya and silva to control the midfield. Massive weekend not just for the team but for Garcia in particular.

Hart

Zabaleta K.Toure Nastasic Clichy

Garcia

Yaya Milner

Silva

Tevez Aguero

The alternative is to use Zab as central defensive cover for Kompany, or use Zab in the defenisve midfield role. Maicon can come in and cover at right back

If we can get a point out of this game, or more, it will look good as there should be light at the end of the injury tunnel and the European fixtures out of the way

Marvin said:
The alternative is to use Zab as central defensive cover for Kompany, or use Zab in the defenisve midfield role. Maicon can come in and cover at right back

If we can get a point out of this game, or more, it will look good as there should be light at the end of the injury tunnel and the European fixtures out of the way

hey i like that and why not, someone tel me what Garcia does better than Zaba ? dont agree with a point will be good though, maybe a good point for Everton stoke Fulham etc... and yes its a tough place to go but for a team looking to be champions we have to win this

Its comical we spent 30m on defensive midfielders in the summer and,providing they're available,we're worried to death about playing either of them.......

With Barry suspended, I can't see Nasri not playing. Will have to go with Yaya and Garcia (god forbid) as the holding midfield duo if Milner is not ready.

FantasyIreland said:
Its comical we spent 30m on defensive midfielders in the summer and,providing they're available,we're worried to death about playing either of them.......

Lol. Too true.

Have to say i much prefer Rodwell in there to Garcia so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.