Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rorz88 said:
Anyone care to tell me what Mancini said in his interview ?

Said we were the better team against Utd...that he doesn't want to talk about dressing room stuff with the press and intimated 'we know where these stories are coming from'
In a Nutshell

if no passion and urgency are shown after last week , then we need to start thinking about wholesale changes in january , clichy and nasri disappoint far too often for example. the giving away of the ball at the back and then ducking out of the way of the free kick summed it all up for me

primemutton said:
if no passion and urgency are shown after last week , then we need to start thinking about wholesale changes in january , clichy and nasri disappoint far too often for example. the giving away of the ball at the back and then ducking out of the way of the free kick summed it all up for me

Are you for real? Clichy was brilliant last year and has had very few poor games.

Knee and jerk are the words that spring to mind here.

primemutton said:

clichy has been nothing short of excellent since his arrival...yes he game the ball away for the free kick but he was trying to keep posession to help win the game...if he had hoofed it into the stands yes we may of got a point but he didnt want that....he wanted 3pts

and whole sale changes wont help.....additions yes but not changes (though getting anyone in in Jan maybe difficult as it usually is a hard time to buy quality players)...but we dont need wholesale changes as the vast majority of the squad are excellent players...the likes of the defenders would get into most if not all premiership teams (kompany, richards, zabba, clichy even lescott who has vastly improved since he came here....and look at kolo; a player who most people wrote off (wrongly)...had a great game against utd when he came on)
In the midfield you have 2 players who would grace nearly any side in the world in yaya and silva and barry is vastly underrated but is a very clever footballer and would get into most teams int he prem

and upfront you have 2 stkers (tevez and aguero) who would get into any team in the prem and most int he world......and most prem teams would want balo and dzeko despite what pundits etc say about them

and in Joe hart you have a very young goalkeeper who is already seen as one for he top few in the world and could be here for another 10 yrs at least (and should be)

so wholesele (knee jerk) changes are certainly not needed and not a responsible way got go about building a football club up, especially financially and especially when it is not needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Tooth said:
Rorz88 said:
Anyone care to tell me what Mancini said in his interview ?

Said we were the better team against Utd...that he doesn't want to talk about dressing room stuff with the press and intimated 'we know where these stories are coming from'
In a Nutshell
I'm intrigued who the leak is!!! Any ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.