Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Its comical we spent 30m on defensive midfielders in the summer and,providing they're available,we're worried to death about playing either of them.......

The majority will blame Marwood for it but I don't because I believe City haven't sign them without Mancini approving these deals.

For sure they are not his first choices, but there are many better alternatives out there.

We cant afford to lose this,defeat really is not an option in this game.I am hoping we play our best starting 11,however i have this niggling thought that Mancini might make a point of starting Ballotelli .

thedogsbollocks said:
We cant afford to lose this,defeat really is not an option in this game.I am hoping we play our best starting 11,however i have this niggling thought that Mancini might make a point of starting Ballotelli .
Given the limited options available (with Milner, Barry and Nasri likely to be missing), I personally hope that Mario does start...on the left with Carlito and Sergio up front. With Yaya, Silva and Garcia providing support, we should be too strong for the Toon Army, especially with Edin coming off the bench later on.

Marvin said:
The alternative is to use Zab as central defensive cover for Kompany, or use Zab in the defenisve midfield role. Maicon can come in and cover at right back

If we can get a point out of this game, or more, it will look good as there should be light at the end of the injury tunnel and the European fixtures out of the way

We need more than a point Marvin. The rags will be 8 points ahead and Chelsea will possibly reduce their deficit when they come back, make no bones about it this a must win game or were in more trouble than we realise.

citymad said:
Marvin said:
The alternative is to use Zab as central defensive cover for Kompany, or use Zab in the defenisve midfield role. Maicon can come in and cover at right back

If we can get a point out of this game, or more, it will look good as there should be light at the end of the injury tunnel and the European fixtures out of the way

We need more than a point Marvin. The rags will be 8 points ahead and Chelsea will possibly reduce their deficit when they come back, make no bones about it this a must win game or were in more trouble than we realise.
That gap is bridgeable at this time - Chelsea were 8 points ahead of us not so long ago. Having seen them at close quarters, I don't think they can improve their points per game.

Next week Utd are at Swansea and we have Reading.

citymad said:
Marvin said:

What, you mean, we might drop to 3rd in the Premier League one day?
Sack the board!
Newcastle are wobbling badly at the moment, and even though we have injury problems, we should still be too good for them. I wouldn't be surprised if we drew, but I think we'll get a narrow win - 1-0 will do for me

Not sure if this has been mentioned already or not but. The ice and snow are settling here in Catterick and I assume much worse further up.

17 Crashes reported on the A1 over night with sections closed.

Leave early, drive safe blues!!!

Newcastle have proven this season that they can be overrun in the centre of the park and provided to can keep an eye out for counter attacks they are easily beaten. I see 3-0 here if the centrebacks stay alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.