Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will smash them we will see a great reaction from the boys, Newcastle have been pretty shit this season. It will be a minimum of 2-0 to us. COME ON CITY.

Sam. said:
Well up for this one. I think the defeat on Sunday could kick start our season and give the lads a much needed boost. I notice that people keep saying that there are a lot of games to be played and it's not over yet. That may be true but we can't afford to slip any further behind.

I haven't looked into the injuries properly but I believe Kompany will probably be available. If that's the case then I'd like to see Tevez replace Mario, Milner replace Nasri and Yaya starting in his more attacking role.

--------------------Hart------------------
--Zaba---Kompany----Nasty---Clichy--
--------------Milner----Barry------------
--------------------Yaya-----------------
---Silva----------Aguero--------Tevez---

I will go with this sentiment - Newcastle struggling at the moment, and Pardew under pressure, so it will be tough.

We are starting to get into "must win" game territory and this is one of them. Pyschologically important to get a win after the derby defeat and being knocked out of Europe, also need to keep the points gap to a minimum as I can't see the rags dropping points against Sunderland.

We are the early kick off, weather is due to warm up by weekend so perhaps Komps has a chance.

Massive game we need full strength team out plz Bobbie. Drop Mario and play Carlito and drop Nasri for Milner (if fit) and drop Clichy for Kolorov (if fit) that should do the job.

We really need a full set wins in December to hopefully gain on any slip ups from Utd.

Come on city...

Hart..

Zab..Komps(Kolo)..Nasty..Kolorov(Clichy)

Milner(Nasri)..Yaya..Gazbaz..Silva

Kun..Tevez..

Newcastle on a run of bad games at the mo'. I think Pardew got his new contract a little too early for my liking. We are going to thump them 3 or 4 nil.

-----------hart-------------
zabs------kompany------nasty-------clichy
------------milner---------barry--------------
----------tevez--------yaya----------silva-----
-----------------aguero---------------------

forget the long ball, keep the ball on the ground, up the tempo and go for the fucking throat.

stop pissing about now mancini and get it done!!!!!!

paphos-mcfc said:
Newcastle on a run of bad games at the mo'. I think Pardew got his new contract a little too early for my liking. We are going to thump them 3 or 4 nil.

Will mean nothing come Saturday when they are all fired up and playing at their best like every underperforming team City plays away from home. 19 cup finals.

LoveCity said:
paphos-mcfc said:

Will mean nothing come Saturday when they are all fired up and playing at their best like every underperforming team City plays away from home. 19 cup finals.
newcastle have some very good players. Notably Ben Arfa who made his return against Fulham in midweek

They can raise their game to a very high level, and with 52k behind them it could be very difficult. I don't have a good feeling about this game. But I rarely do

Tevez starts or we riot! So happy I'm getting to this game It's been far too long since I was last within 100m of Silva.

I want Milner and Maicon in the side to give us more energy and zip to our play. Time to stick Nasri on the bench.

Hart-Zab-Komps/Kolo-Nasty-Clichy-Maicon-Milner-Yaya-Silva-Tevez-Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.