Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously no one needs reminding of what happened last weekend against the scum but in a way it might not have been an all bad thing. We were better than them for the most part, we are champions we have shown the fighting spirit that we have countless times, we havent got a team full of players who give up at the smallest sight of trouble or if everything isnt going their way. We WILL beat Newcastle this weekend and we WILL win the title this year, we have the best players in the league and were the best team. COME ON CITY

for me (if Milner is back) -

Hart
Zabaleta-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Garcia-Barry
Milner-Yaya-Silva
Dzeko

wesshaw1985 said:

Hart
Garcia-Barry
Milner-Yaya-Silva
Dzeko

Playing only one recognised striker would be a recipe for disaster, especially when that striker is Dzeko. By looking at how Newcastle will probably set up, Tevez and Aguero have to start.

---Simpson---Colocini---Williamson---Santon---

Those two with Silva floating and Yaya pushing forward will rip that back line to shreds.

-----Tevez----Aguero-----
Sinclair-----------------Silva
------Garcia---Yaya--------
Clichy--Komp--Nastasic-Zaba
------------Hart-------------

That team if we say Milner and Barry are out.

We simply have to start with Tevez and Aguero, they right now look our best pairing and imo we should stick with them for a few games and just see if they can get into the groove. The chopping and changing is starting to really annoy me because the strikers can't jel together and the midfield is forever changing how it plays.

Garcia needs more game time and I think him and Sinclair will give more protection down the left as watching the analysis on MNF we are getting raped there and now more teams will start using it to exploit us.

Sam. said:
wesshaw1985 said:

Hart
Garcia-Barry
Milner-Yaya-Silva
Dzeko

Playing only one recognised striker would be a recipe for disaster, especially when that striker is Dzeko. By looking at how Newcastle will probably set up, Tevez and Aguero have to start.

---Simpson---Colocini---Williamson---Santon---

Those two with Silva floating and Yaya pushing forward will rip that back line to shreds.

Got to totally agree with this.
Williamson is shite, Colocini, their star man is not playing well and Simpson and Santon are average at best.
With Mancini's brain scrambled with what's our best forward line up, it wouldn't surprise me to see Dzeko and that would be a catastrophic mistake. Tevez and Aguero a must.

Cisse and BA are threats but miles off the pace this season but warrant respect all the same.
Tiote is a dirty twat and the other midfielders are average. YaYa to boss this all day!

We play like the first 20 mins against the rags and the toon army won't know whats hit 'em.
Pardue's Plan B is the Geordie lump-a-ball.

2 nil to us so fuck off Shearer.

CTID101 said:
-----Tevez----Aguero-----
Sinclair-----------------Silva
------Garcia---Yaya--------
Clichy--Komp--Nastasic-Zaba
------------Hart-------------

That team if we say Milner and Barry are out.

We simply have to start with Tevez and Aguero, they right now look our best pairing and imo we should stick with them for a few games and just see if they can get into the groove. The chopping and changing is starting to really annoy me because the strikers can't jel together and the midfield is forever changing how it plays.

Garcia needs more game time and I think him and Sinclair will give more protection down the left as watching the analysis on MNF we are getting raped there and now more teams will start using it to exploit us.

I totally agree with this team, we need to get in the groove and back to winning ways. Give Sinclair a chance, let him get at the fullback and ry and get some confidence back. if its not working, take him off bring Nasri on. ithink Nasri needs a kick up the arse (still a quality player though).

Im Confident for Saturday, come on City !!

My team

__________Hart__________

_Zab_Vince__Nasty__clichy

__Milner______Barry______

___Silva__Yaya___aguero

________Tevez__________

We have to win its that's simple. How we do it and with what team I don't care but we must win.

I don't want to see this shitty tempo for the first 45 mins. I want to see quick movement and passing like we got in parts on Sunday.

For me we have to win all 5 of our games over the Xmas period to build some pressure back on them.

If we play like we did first half Wigan, 2nd half Chelsea and most of the game west ham then we will be 10 points behind by the time we go to arsenal.

Draws ain't good enough now. It's shit or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.