Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be shocked if we started a handful of players who've yet to have a pre-season. Might push MDM or Kompany, and Sagna along because we don't have many options.

Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Nastasic, Kolarov, Fernando, Yaya, Milner, Nasri, Jovetic, Dzeko

if kompany starts ill be a lot more confident as he makes a huge difference to our back line...think Sagna will start as well as will Silva who made a huge difference when he came on yesterday

I dont think we will see Aguero for a few weeks though which means Dzeko and Jvetic (to a much lesser extent) have got a couple of games to prove their worth....dzeko will definitely have to pull his finger out based on yesterdays absolute shocking performance

Hart
Sagna Kompany Nastasic Kolarov
Fernando Yaya
Navas Silva Jovetic
Dzeko

Caballero, Clichy, Boyata, Lampard, Milner, Nasri, Sinclair.

Should the enigma Yaya play.

If he turns up he is a match winner and a great inspiration to the rest of the team. If he doesn't he can be a liability.

I'm not a rag or wum but do worry when we start with Yaya and you can see quickly, the wrong one has turned up.

Pin is out, waits for the crap to come back at me

mosssideblue said:

If he turns up he is a match winner and a great inspiration to the rest of the team. If he doesn't he can be a liability.

I'm not a rag or wum but do worry when we start with Yaya and you can see quickly, the wrong one has turned up.

Yes he should play...very rarely is Yaya a liability as you put it.....one or two games in the past yes but overall he is a game changer and winner....he didnt even play that badly yesterday compared to some

---------------------Hart-----------------------------

Sagna --------Kompany-----Nasty---------Clichy

-------------------fernando--------------------------

----------yaya ------------fernandihnio

----------------------Silva------------------------

---------------------Jovetic

those 10 should defniitely start for me (others will argue kolorov instead of clichy but for me clichy is the better defender)

the question is who is the 11th player - dzeko (awful yesterday) nasri or navas....(milner doesnt offer enough for me in terms of attacking potential)

Subs: Richards, Willy MIlner Boyata and others

simon23 said:
mosssideblue said:

Yes he should play...very rarely is Yaya a liability as you put it.....one or two games in the past yes but overall he is a game changer and winner....he didnt even play that badly yesterday compared to some

I'll accept comments both for and not playing but to say he didn't play badly yesterday, I would challenge. He may not be match fit physically, he certainly wasn't match fit mentally yesterday and displayed (with others) why are we here attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.