Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home after the dissapointment of yesterday , it was so bad i cant wait for the team make this one right.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Nastasic
Kolarov
Fernando
Zuclini
Yaya
Silva
Navas
Jovetic

Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Nastasic, Kolarov, Yaya, Fernando, Fernandinho, Silva, Navas, Jovetic.

I would have Demichelis in there but there is no way we can risk having three of the back 4 having this game as their first match back.

Only one forward should play for me because firstly we only have two to select from at the moment and secondly we should go for three in midfield in away games in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Nastasic, Kolarov, Yaya, Fernando, Fernandinho, Silva, Navas, Jovetic.

I would have Demichelis in there but there is no way we can risk having three of the back 4 having this game as their first match back.

Only one forward should play for me because firstly we only have two to select from at the moment and secondly we should go for three in midfield in away games in my opinion.

Dzeko will start

grim up north said:
sam-caddick said:

Dzeko will start

I don't see us winning if we play two up top, our midfield isn't fit enough yet to play a duo and Jovetic has been our best forward in pre-season.

sam-caddick said:

Is Kun on physioroom.com already?

mancity1 said:
sam-caddick said:

No, but if I remember correctly Pellegrini said in his Community Shield press conference that Sergio has been given a 3 week pre-season, so if you take into consideration one week of that has been completed he still has two weeks left leaving him likely to be out until the Liverpool game.

Even against Liverpool I think he will start on the bench.

mancity1 said:
sam-caddick said:

nope?

sam-caddick said:

Agree with all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.