Bench:
Mangala
Zab
Sergio
Navas
Milner
Clichy
Willy

Hmmm, dont know how but I also expected Boyata, Rekik and Fernandinho to make the bench ?

Don't think Aguero, Mangala, MDM, Fernandinho will play a part, not even on the bench.

I'd like to see this....

..............................Hart.............................
..Zab............Vince.............Martin............AK...
...........................Fernando..........................
....................Yaya............Ferny...................
.........Navas.................................Silva.........
............................Jovetic............................

Fucking ell...what's with all the 5 man midfields? Everyone bricking it?

Get Edin upfront with Jovetic, Silva and Nasri floating around in behind him, and Clichy and Kolarov bombing down the wings!

Don't win games by being scared of the opposition. We need to IMPOSE OUR GAME on every team we play, and we need to start that on Sunday.

I think a lot of teams are going to pack the midfield against us, but we have the flexibility to change to a few systems depending on who we are playing.

I would like to see this against Newcastle, and in the future starting the same system, but obviously a few changes to players -

........................................Hart.................................

Zab................Vinny........................MDM................Kola

.....................................Fernando.....................................

.........Yaya....................................................Fernandino..........

......................................Silva.....................................................

................Jovetic..................................Edin...........................

ChicagoBlue said:
Fucking ell...what's with all the 5 man midfields? Everyone bricking it?

Get Edin upfront with Jovetic, Silva and Nasri floating around in behind him, and Clichy and Kolarov bombing down the wings!

Don't win games by being scared of the opposition. We need to IMPOSE OUR GAME on every team we play, and we need to start that on Sunday.
Come on Chicago, it's horses for courses mate.
There's absolutely nothing negative with playing one up top and five in the middle of the park away from home.
The home team will attack , but can be stifled with this formation and then hit on the break.

Eastlander said:
I think a lot of teams are going to pack the midfield against us, but we have the flexibility to change to a few systems depending on who we are playing.

I would like to see this against Newcastle, and in the future starting the same system, but obviously a few changes to players -

.....................................Fernando.....................................

.........Yaya....................................................Fernandino..........

......................................Silva.....................................................

................Jovetic..................................Edin...........................

Three of that back 4 will be having this game as their first for over a month, I think Vinny will play but not Zabaleta and Demichelis.

Sagna and Nastasic will be the other two in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
Eastlander said:

Three of that back 4 will be having this game as their first for over a month, I think Vinny will play but not Zabaleta and Demichelis.

I would be staggered if Zab was not in the starting line up

BringBackSwales said:
sam-caddick said:
Eastlander said:

I would be staggered if Zab was not in the starting line up

For me, the easiest way to get over lack of prep is to play the settled back 4 from last season. Hence, like you I reckon Zab will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.