Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zab at right back even if he only plays 45 mins can replace with Sagna second half. Not really worried as long as Komps plays whether with MDM or Nasty. Got to be Kolorov at left back. I am in the Silva and Nasri together behind Edin and Jovetic clique, bring Navas on last 30 mins to have a right go at whoever their right back is. Yaya loves the toon and he will score.

_______________________Cab

___Zab________Komp____Nast___Kola

_______________Fernado___Yaya

Navas_____________Nasri________Jovetic

____________________Dzeko

km09 said:
_______________________Cab

___Zab________Komp____Nast___Kola

_______________Fernado___Yaya

Navas_____________Nasri________Jovetic

____________________Dzeko
How people continue to leave silva out there teams is absolute beyond me.

tonea2003 said:
Maverickblue said:
1st period
Hart
Sagna, Vinnie, Nasty, Clichy
Milner, Fernando, Toure
Jovetic, Dzeko, Silva
2nd
Hart
Sagna, Demi, Nasty, Clichy
Milner, Fernando, Fernandhino
Nasri, Jovetic, Silva

sorry cant take that serious when you call it 1st period

Sorry mate, I really tried very hard to be serious: "A standard adult football match consists of two periods of 45 minutes each, known as halves". Wikipedia

.......................Hart.........................

Zaba.........Komp............Demi.............Kolarov

.................Yaya............Fernandinho/Fernando..................

Navas......................................................Silva

.....................Dzeko...........Jovetic....................

------------------Hart-------------------------
Sagna------Kompany----Nastasic--------Kolarov
---------Fernando------Yaya------------------
Silva--------------Jovetic----------------Nasri
------------------Dzeko------------------------

Them little butterflies are coming back slowly but surely!!!! It's a special feeling only us football lovers feel, it leaves me for a few weeks but it was back on Sunday, as I was screaming at the TV calling the referee a t&@t!!! I'm much better when I'm at the match! (Honest)!!!! P.S. And why aren't the Champions opening the season up? Oh! I forgot Louie Van Pastie chin rovers are!!!! A team that finished 7th!! And if you didn't catch it on the TV or the paper they are actually playing somebody else, although they are never mentioned its Swansea City!!! Loving the comments by so called experts here's one from that font of all footballing knowledge Michael Owen " City won't win the league as they have bought badly!!" Hmmm ok mixy we have bought an experienced full back in Sagna , one of the most sought after centre halves in world football in Mangala, a definite improvement on Javi Garcia in Fernando who has pace and aggression oh! And one of the best premiership midfielders ever in Frank Lampard !!! But according to the little Chester imp we've bought badly!!! Who gave that tw:@ a job in media??? Must say I was disappointed in Sundays performance as we are used to winning silverware but knowing us and the mentality Manuel has instilled we will be a totally different animal come Sunday afternoon.. Really excited in Jovetic this year ,looks like his Viola form is slowly catching up with him now.. Dzeko looked ok but will be sharp as fu;£ come sunday!!......COME ON YOU BLUES LETS DO WHAT WE DO WELL AND WIN!!!!!

Burtonrdblue said:
Them little butterflies are coming back slowly but surely!!!! It's a special feeling only us football lovers feel, it leaves me for a few weeks but it was back on Sunday, as I was screaming at the TV calling the referee a t&@t!!! I'm much better when I'm at the match! (Honest)!!!! P.S. And why aren't the Champions opening the season up? Oh! I forgot Louie Van Pastie chin rovers are!!!! A team that finished 7th!! And if you didn't catch it on the TV or the paper they are actually playing somebody else, although they are never mentioned its Swansea City!!! Loving the comments by so called experts here's one from that font of all footballing knowledge Michael Owen " City won't win the league as they have bought badly!!" Hmmm ok mixy we have bought an experienced full back in Sagna , one of the most sought after centre halves in world football in Mangala, a definite improvement on Javi Garcia in Fernando who has pace and aggression oh! And one of the best premiership midfielders ever in Frank Lampard !!! But according to the little Chester imp we've bought badly!!! Who gave that tw:@ a job in media??? Must say I was disappointed in Sundays performance as we are used to winning silverware but knowing us and the mentality Manuel has instilled we will be a totally different animal come Sunday afternoon.. Really excited in Jovetic this year ,looks like his Viola form is slowly catching up with him now.. Dzeko looked ok but will be sharp as fu;£ come sunday!!......COME ON YOU BLUES LETS DO WHAT WE DO WELL AND WIN!!!!!

Absolutely! Well said mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.