Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mosssideblue said:
The Pope said:
For me it would be

..........................................HART.......................................
ZABALETA......KOMPANY......DEMECHELIS..........KOLAROV
..................................FERNANDO.................................
......................YAYA......................FERNANDINHO.......
............SILVA............................................NASRI.........
....................................JOVETIC.....................................

With the players infront of Fernando we can control the midfield and push high, if they do get through that defence should have the ability and time to cope.
The movement should be excellent up front with Fernandinho being able to push further up than last season.
Jovetic is deceptively built but he can hold a player and does well in the air but his main strenth is sniffing out goals and running at the defence.

This will be over by the 60 minute mark.

0-3 to City.

This team for me too

and me with maybe the exception of kolorov.....good going forward ....awful defender.....erally hope we can play kompany at least as we cannt afford to play boyata......cannt believe he was given a new contracs as he is just plain awful

People do realize today was a glorified friendly right? What's with the doom and gloom? If anything today was the perfect wake up call, Would you rather we lost today and found out about our teams condition or win today and lose next week?

If Zabaleta is going to play then surely Aguero will be playing or am i missing another injury he's picked up? What's happening with Mangala?

I doubt this will be the formation since Pellers loves his 4-2-2-2
Hart

Zabaleta Kompany MDM Kolarov

Fernando Fernandinho Toure

Jovetic Silva
Aguero

We've got one of the best midfields in the world yet we don't ever pack it, PACK THE MIDFIELD FOR CHRIST SAKE PELLERS.

The Pope said:
For me it would be

..........................................HART.......................................
....................................JOVETIC.....................................

With the players infront of Fernando we can control the midfield and push high, if they do get through that defence should have the ability and time to cope.
The movement should be excellent up front with Fernandinho being able to push further up than last season.
Jovetic is deceptively built but he can hold a player and does well in the air but his main strenth is sniffing out goals and running at the defence.

0-3 to City.

Like the look of that side, would rather have Navas than Nasri though to give the side a bit of pace.

Not a chance we will see it though, it will be a 4-4-2 with Dzeko and Jovetic.

The Pope said:
For me it would be

0-3 to City.

That team there is well balanced, hope Manuel picks that team, probs swap Mangala for Demi although I do love Demi and shove Aguero in somewhere ha ;)

KinkladzeSouthampton said:
People do realize today was a glorified friendly right? What's with the doom and gloom? If anything today was the perfect wake up call, Would you rather we lost today and found out about our teams condition or win today and lose next week?

If Zabaleta is going to play then surely Aguero will be playing or am i missing another injury he's picked up? What's happening with Mangala?

I doubt this will be the formation since Pellers loves his 4-2-2-2
Hart

Zabaleta Kompany MDM Kolarov

Fernando Fernandinho Toure

Jovetic Silva
Aguero

We've got one of the best midfields in the world yet we don't ever pack it, PACK THE MIDFIELD FOR CHRIST SAKE PELLERS.

Didn't Pellegrini say that Aguero is undertaking a 2-3 week intensive training programme before he joins the squad?

...................................HART.......................................
...................FERNANDO............FERNANDINHO.......
........NAVAS.................SILVA................JOVETIC.....
..................................DZEKO......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.