Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor West said:
Fernando must be a hell of a player if pellegrini prefers him to fernandinho.
Think about it! Fernando didn't go to the World Cup and has had a full pre-season. Fernandinho got to the 3rd place playoff and needed a rest and has barely got back. Some of the comments on here are just baffling. We knew we wouldn't start with our best team, yet the flappers still come out.

oakiecokie said:
Fucking ridiculous playing square pegs in round holes.Last week at Wembley should have shown Pelle,that Clichy is no bastard right back (and I`m a Clichy fan).Why the fuck Milner doesn`t start in that position I don`t know,if Zabs isn`t quite match fit.

I think the square pegs in round holes does not apply to Clichy. It really does not. He is a right footed player and is as good in the right as he is on the left . He has just played on the left most of the time. And I dont think he is the reason we lost to Arsenal.

My concern if any is the two in midfield, I think an extra man in midfield should be the way to go this season.

Playing clichy at right back is a suicide run. Where the fuck is Sagna? Not even on the bench and neither is mangala makes no sense to me.

We are definitely going to concede goals with that defence. Rest of the team is ok based on fitness and injuries.

Far be it from me to tell Peligrini how to do his job but surely this game, when all things are considered, needs 5 in midfield.

I suppose we'll have to wait until 6 to see if he's go right but the last away game(Everton) we looked better when Aguero went off and we had an extra midfield player

Not kicked off yet and we have flappers and moaning cunts galore bemoaning the managers starting 11.

For the record, we are champions and that starting 11 is more than good enough.

blue ranger said:
I'm disappointed with the team. If MDM is fit enough to play then I'd suggest zabba is. Would also liked to see fernandinho in the team but let's hope pellers called it right.

Giving three players in the back 4 this game as their first game back with no pre-season is a huge risk and suggests to me why Zabaleta or Sagna is not starting, giving two in Kompany and MDM is about right in my opinion.

Surprised Nastasic is not in the squad, is he being sold?

blueinsa said:
Not kicked off yet and we have flappers and moaning c**ts galore bemoaning the managers starting 11.

For the record, we are champions and that starting 11 is more than good enough.

Correct.

COME ON CITY !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.