Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can everyone just grow up a little bit please? Calling people 'flappers' makes you sound like 12 year old kid.

Why in the world are people so worried about this team? I'm very happy with it.. wasn't sure if Kompany and Demi would be ready so nice surprise there, plus both Silva and Nasri which was a wonderful combination last year.

And this stuff about needing an extra man in midfield is really odd to me.. Yes, when we are playing away to powerhouse teams it is something to consider. But we have been playing 2 in the middle for quite some time, and never have a problem dominating possession against teams like Newcastle. Have a little confidence!

Blue Hefner said:
Far be it from me to tell Peligrini how to do his job but surely this game, when all things are considered, needs 5 in midfield.

I suppose we'll have to wait until 6 to see if he's go right but the last away game(Everton) we looked better when Aguero went off and we had an extra midfield player

That's why we have subs so he change if things aren't going right

Bpughh said:
It's ridiculous how many muppets fill this forum nowadays. Why is so hard for you people to put your faith in Pellegrini and his team selections? Only surprise for me is that Nasri is playing instead of Jesus

Contradiction!?

Unpopular opinion alert:

I am not sure Fernando is quite up to speed with the English game and it may be a bad idea to start him in the opener.

pudge said:
Still boggles my mind that people think we would have strayed from 442
True although I'm as baffled that people don't realize how talented Jovetic is at dropping in as an extra midfielder when needed.

Newcastle's team doesn't look too clever... missing De Jong, Santon, Tiote, R. Taylor, Cisse, Ben Arfa and Mbiwa. I'd be disappointed if we don't win this, opening day games can be unpredictable though.

blueinsa said:
Not kicked off yet and we have flappers and moaning c**ts galore bemoaning the managers starting 11.

For the record, we are champions and that starting 11 is more than good enough.

Scary isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.