Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
Not kicked off yet and we have flappers and moaning c**ts galore bemoaning the managers starting 11.

For the record, we are champions and that starting 11 is more than good enough.

+1

Disappointed with the team selection,yaya and fernando in cm,not so sure on how that is gona work and clichy yet again playing at rb??.Being an away game,pellers must have gone with one uptop and pack the midfield.Anyway common city...

Still boggles my mind that people think we would have strayed from 442

Every team has been pretty poor in their opening games so far. Hopefully we can put on a show and hit the ground running.

It's ridiculous how many muppets fill this forum nowadays. Why is so hard for you people to put your faith in Pellegrini and his team selections? Only surprise for me is that Nasri is playing instead of Jesus

sam-caddick said:
blue ranger said:
I'm disappointed with the team. If MDM is fit enough to play then I'd suggest zabba is. Would also liked to see fernandinho in the team but let's hope pellers called it right.

Giving three players in the back 4 this game as their first game back with no pre-season is a huge risk and suggests to me why Zabaleta or Sagna is not starting, giving two in Kompany and MDM is about right in my opinion.

Surprised Nastasic is not in the squad, is he being sold?
Three?

Anyway for those worried due to the loss against Arsenal, that was on Nastasic and Boyata. Both fullbacks and Fernando were having to drop too far in to help them and it created huge gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.